Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ten years ago....

Ten years ago....

I joined the most wonderful, caring community,yep you guessed it folks PT, i cannot believe i have been here so long, it just goes to show what an awesome place this is, Thank you Karen and hubby, for creating this magical place for pet lovers, it has brought so much joy to my life, i have learn't so much, and have become a better person and pet carer because of it.

I have made some lovely friends, people who have stepped up and been there in my times of trouble, helped me through the tough times and have lent a helping hand.

I treasure those special people, although many miles away, they are very important to me.

Although i have seen a few kiwis join PT , i say very proudly i am the only resident KIWI on PT, who has been here so long and stayed, my fellow kiwis seem to drift away, silly them, they don't know what they are missing, and that alone makes me feel quite unique.

I don't get to stop by near as often as i used to, but PT is never far from my thoughts and i do check in on a regular basis, to see how everyone is going, add my two cents worth now and then.

Again thank you to everyone on PT for enriching my life .
    Last edited by carole; 03-23-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Happy Pet Talk anniversary! We're so glad you not only found us, but stayed!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh the feeling is so mutual.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations! I had to go look, its been 9 years for me, can't believe its been that long.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I know time just flies doesn't it
    Furangels only lent.

Happy PT Anniversary, Carole!! I'm so glad to have gotten to know you through this special place!

I've only been here 4 1/2 years - I'm a young'un!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Carole, I feel the same way, so I hope you don't mind I copy some of what said.

I've been here since 2002 and very days have passed without me logging on to PT. There are not many Danes here either, at least not active ones.

PT sure is the most wonderful, caring community, thanks to Karen and Paul, and to the many members I have got to know.

We have had our ups and downs, but all in all it's a great forum to come and relax, read funny... and not so funny stories, see pictures of all the furbabies and learn new things. I have a whole different view on "upbringing" cats.

I have also made some lovely friends, and people have stepped up and been there in my times of trouble, helped me through the tough times and have lent a helping hand. I treasure those special people, too.

I don't get to stop by near as often as i used to, in the past year I have been busy giving Fister some extra love, and I do need new screen glasses.

Thank you to everyone on PT for enriching my life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    carole ~ Happy Anniversary!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Isn't this place wonderful? I don't know what I would do without it.

BTW, you joined PT the exact same day I first met my boyfriend! Same year and day. Or close enough anyway.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aww that's sweet,yes I just don't know where the time goes, I am ten years older now and hopefully wiser lol,we'll especially about caring for cats,and no randi I don't mind a bit,great that you feel the same way as I do,sometimes PT friends are the only ones who really understand the love I feel for my cats and the heartache that goes with it when i lose one,hope you are doing ok randi,I know it has not been long since fister left for the RB, so still thinking of you.
    Furangels only lent.

Ten years, wow, Carole! Congratulations! And I'm so glad you're here.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you pat the feeling is very mutual
    Furangels only lent.

congratulations!

Hi, sis! Congrats for being on PT for ten years! I've been here for 9 years myself and I have a lot of friends here (definitly including YOU!). Also I feel like you, sometimes it seems I'm the only Pittsburgher on PT.

Thanks David ,yes I knew you were not far behind me,and yep I met my big bro here,not that I hear from you much these days,but I always think of you.
    Furangels only lent.

Always such pleasant posts from you Carole! I just realized I've been here nine years!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla