Thread: HOLLYWOOD, FL: URGENT! CH Kitty Silly Wabbit needs A SUBTOTAL COLECTOMY life saving operation

HOLLYWOOD, FL: URGENT! CH Kitty Silly Wabbit needs A SUBTOTAL COLECTOMY life saving operation

Hollywood Florida HELP NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL NEEDS KITTY Silly Wabbit a CH Kitty who needs Subtotal Colectomy to live !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	florida.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	56131

This is Silly Wabbit,a CH (cerebellar hypoplasia) kitty...He was rescued over 2 years ago as a kitten from a yard when a dog attacked him and inflicted some injuries to his spinal cord...It was then noticed that he was affected with CH..Silly Wabbit was taken to the Hollywood Animal Hospital this morning as he's been having issues for a while with constipation..

HE NEEDS A SUBTOTAL COLECTOMY TO LIVE!! It means that part of his colon is sick and it needs to be removed ,then reattached together..HE has a Megacolon...He also needed to have a catheter put in as he couldn't pee either ,his colon full of feces pushing against his bladder..Dr.Sessa will be performing the surgery to save him..I am trying to raise some funds as my friend who cares for him,can't afford all of the cost..

PLEASE consider helping this cute boy by donating what you can

(Donations can be called straight to the Vets office vie Credit Card Payment over the phone )
    HOLLYWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL, 954-920-3556 EXT 0 UNDER NICOLE DUPRAS AND SILLY WABBIT...

Or Via PayPal to Nicole Dupres [email protected]
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

SALE OF CH Kitty Bracelets 3/22/2013 THRU THE WEEKEND GO TO SILLY WABBITT'S EMERGENCY SURGERY TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!!!

SALE OF WRISTBANDS 3/22/2013 THRU THE WEEKEND GO TO CH KITTY SILLY WABBITT IN FLORIDA FOR EMERGENCY SURGERY TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bands.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	56132

"I Love CH Cats and Kittens" Pink Silicone Wristbands for Emergency Subtotal Colectomy, Helping Nicole Dupres save CH KItty in Hollywood Florida
    PayPal Directly to [email protected], and in the comments put your mailing address please!!!!!!)
    $7.00, Includes Shipping for US .
    $8.00 Includes Shipping for Canada!.
    $9.00 Includes Shipping for Overseas.

If you do not have paypal, email me if you would like to send a check. [email protected]

WILL BE MAILED THE FIRST OF APRIL OR SOONER!!!!!!!
    Now show off your love of Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties by sporting this rockin' wristband to support and share CH Kitties!
    On front "I Love CH Cats and Kittens"
    On Back "www.chcat.org"

Paypal [email protected] and send under personal and as gift,
    in the Comments please enter your name and address for shipping instructions .

All proceeds as of 3/22/2013 will go to Silly Wabbitt!!!
    This is the album explaining what is happening:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

In Addition:
    (Donations can be called straight to the Vets office vie Credit Card Payment over the phone )
    HOLLYWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL, 954-920-3556 EXT 0
    UNDER NICOLE DUPRES AND SILLY WABBIT
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery