Thread: ~Chloe~

~Chloe~

You're such a pretty little bunny Chloe! What a beautiful color you are! I'm so glad you were found and rescued. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chloe what a stunning bunny you are!!!

I really loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Chloe! What a beautiful bunny you are with your lovely silver coat! I am so happy that you were found and rescued! Your information was on Petfinder at just the right time for you and your person, too I smiled when I read about how you make your trip around the living room and then enjoy a Wheat Thin treat , and how you and your person share snuggle time on the recliner! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me today to celebrate your special day. (Or maybe an extra piece of Wheat Thin, if that is allowed?) I like the picture of you showing us your yummy greens, and I really like the one Chocolatepuppy re-posted of your cute face! Here is a gentle *kiss* for you from me. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, gorgeous silver Chloe !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Chloe!

Hi Chloe! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beauty, what a cutie, what a precious little bunny you are! Your pearl grey coat is so beautiful, and those sparkling silver "threads" woven through it, exquisite. But oh, that sweet little face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! We're so happy you were rescued before any harm could come to you; I can only imagine how frightened you were, just a baby left to feign for herself! But best of all, you found your way to the most loving and caring of forever families! And how well you have paid back their kindness, helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of her beloved Junior. As she says, you two make for one perfect match, destined to be together forever!

Your humans have been blessed with a true treasure in you, Chloe, and I hope for you all many, many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years together! How I'd love to give you a hug and a kiss in person...But since I can't, please have your Mom give you a zillion for me (and a few extra Wheat Thins), OK?
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, precious Chloe! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being pampered pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~