Thread: Korky!!!

Hybrid View

Korky!!!

You're beautiful Korky! What a cool POTD! I wouldn't mind you watching me over the fence if you were my neighbor, although my dogs might!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Shirley have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Korky, You're lovely; we dont see many llamas as POTD. It sounds as if you and your friend Shirley have a wondeful home and it looks like it also. I really enjoyed all the great photos: in the snow, the lush grass, with the hay, even with a racoon on the fence. I hope you have many more years to enjoy yourselves. Congrats on being POTD!

Korky's a Kutey!!

What an awesome POTD. Inquiring minds want to know if either of these princesses deign to part with their luxurious coats so that us mere peasants can knit sweaters from the yarn. As an avid knitter I have used alpaca yarn, and even visited a farm to better acquaint myself with these "gracious fibre donors", but have not used llama yarn as yet. Quite expensive. BTW for non-knitters, getting the yarn is like sheep shearing and does not hurt the animal, the coat grows back and perhaps in hot weather they even appreciate a smart haircut. Anyway Korky and Shirley, enjoy grazing in the grass - or snow

Precious Korky and Shirley!

Hi Korky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to Shirley too!
    Oh, aren't you two the most precious princess pair!!! And what an idyllic, enchanted life you two are living, there in beautiful Barrie, Ontario Canada! I could gaze at your sweet faces, the beautiful scenery surrounding you, for hours! I can only imagine what your former lives were like. But suffice it to say, we are SO grateful to your wonderful family for rescuing you, allowing you to live your lives out in splendor, in peace, being loved unconditionally! What a wonderful story, and how lucky your family is, having you both in their lives!!!
    Thanks to your parents for sharing you beautiful selves, your gorgeous photos with us, Korky! I hope you and Shirley are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, chowing down on some yummy oats, being spoiled royally!
    Lots of love to you precious Korky and Shirley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Korky what a stunning girl you are!!!

I just loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The happy smile on your face in the first picture made me smile back at you. What fun it must be to have you and Shirley as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I'd love having you for neighbors.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

korky

Korky and shirley are enjoying the start of spring, as grass is surfacing. Their hair is donated to a lady that spins the hair and makes caps for newborn babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Litterati View Post
    What an awesome POTD. Inquiring minds want to know if either of these princesses deign to part with their luxurious coats so that us mere peasants can knit sweaters from the yarn. As an avid knitter I have used alpaca yarn, and even visited a farm to better acquaint myself with these "gracious fibre donors", but have not used llama yarn as yet. Quite expensive. BTW for non-knitters, getting the yarn is like sheep shearing and does not hurt the animal, the coat grows back and perhaps in hot weather they even appreciate a smart haircut. Anyway Korky and Shirley, enjoy grazing in the grass - or snow
    I have donated the hair from the llamas to a lady that spins the hair and makes caps for newborns.