Thread: Zeus

Zeus

Hi Zeus....What a big handsome baby you are. I would love to have one just like you. I bet you are a joy
    to have around. I love big dogs. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

You're adorable Zeus!!! It looks like you may have been partying on St. Patrick's Day! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zeus the Gentle Giant!

Hi Zeus! Happy Dog of the Day, and a happy (belated) St. Patty's Day to you, too! You make one adorable leprechaun, and the pic of you proudly posing in your graduation cap is priceless!
    What a big, beautiful, Rottie boy you are, truly a gentle giant with the biggest heart! Friend to all, big and small, human and furry, that's you, Zeus, and how blessed your mommy and daddy are, to have been chosen by you to be your forever humans! You're still a baby (are you sure you're only 5 mos. old?), but already you've accomplished so much; graduating from Puppy K, learning your commands and manners with ease. But one thing your parents didn't have to teach you...and that's how to love, and kiss! Yes, you are one EXTRA special boy, Zeus, and your family so lucky to have a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you!
    Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy! Wear your crown proudly, and enjoy your well earned day of honor, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zeus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~