Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My blue eyed boy Coco Puff

I'm so sorry to hear that Coco Puff has been so sick.
    I have been wondering how you and he have been doing, I haven't had much time online lately.
    I hope that he feels better soon.
    Milly sends him purrs and headbumpies.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Coco Puff is Siamese, isn't he? Me big Siamese boy, Ming, is exactly how you describe Coco Puff. If Ming was anymore laid back, he WOULD be a stuffed toy. But at the vet, he is what they call a Caution Kitty. He has opened up many a vet and vet tech. He has a pretty bad reputation there. I just think our boys are very sensitive and are really scared when they are at the vet's office. Give Coco Puff lovies from me and tell him me and my boys hope he feels better very soon!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Any update, Medusa? Did the steam help?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Coco Puff is Siamese, isn't he? Me big Siamese boy, Ming, is exactly how you describe Coco Puff. If Ming was anymore laid back, he WOULD be a stuffed toy. But at the vet, he is what they call a Caution Kitty. He has opened up many a vet and vet tech. He has a pretty bad reputation there. I just think our boys are very sensitive and are really scared when they are at the vet's office. Give Coco Puff lovies from me and tell him me and my boys hope he feels better very soon!
    I've always said he's Siamese but Dr. Lee thinks he's Burmese. Since he was a rescue I don't know his background. Whatever he is, I sure do love him.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Any update, Medusa? Did the steam help?
    He's doing SO much better! We both hadn't slept the night before, so we both fell asleep before I could steam him but he had a good night and so did I. No gurgling, no wheezing, no heavy breathing. He did gag a couple of times during the night and that's only when he yawned. He ate a little bit last night and this morning he was first in line for breakfast. He jumped up onto the countertop where he knows he isn't allowed and he gave me a head bumpie immediately so he knew he was in trouble but I just couldn't scold him. Shame on me, I know, but he had been so sick that I just couldn't do it. He's been walking all over the house as though it's new surroundings to him. I'm not sure what that's all about but I'm just so happy to have my boy back.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

YAY! Keep on truckin' baby boy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

"Sauna time" whenever he's feeling congested, and you'll both be better off!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm glad he's feeling so much better. Coco Puff, you don't really need to have attitude at the vet; he's just trying to help!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so happy Coco Puff is feeling better! We sure do love them, don't we?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!