Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay to Jeffery Jay!!

Yay to Jeffery Jay!!

Good morning, curious Jeffery- what a handsome orangie you are- and it looks as if you celebrated St Patrick's day properly. Looking at how utterly cute you were as a baby we cannot understand why that couple just threw you out- we rather would think that you and Zoe could wrap anyone around their little paws. But now you are in the purrfect family - so it turned out all excellently for you.
    Only one thing they did not right: they did not send us the videos of you which we would have loved to see
    Time to have a celebration kitty party today with all your friends

Jeffery Jay, you are a gorgeous orange and white kitty! I love your smiling expression in this picture --

You are a busy fellow, going for a walk on your leash, playing fetch, knocking things down (oops!) and wrestling with your people's hands! And a much-loved fellow too, snuggling with your people and then receiving plenty of petting and lovies when they come back home! Sounds like you have everyone wrapped right around your perfect white paws - as it should be. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome orangey Jeffery!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Jeffrey Jay, what an adorable little orange and white boy you are! You are so cute in your pictures... walking on your leash, being held up when you were a little baby, smiling in semi-profile, and all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day. How horrible that some awful person just threw you and your sister out. We are so glad you both were rescued and fostered, and then you were adopted by your Furrrever family who love you so much and your sister Zoe was adopted by your young Purrrson's best friend's family.

You are a very busy and inquisitive young fellow, just as you should be. We are so glad your wise family keeps you as an indoor kitty and takes you out for walks on a leash. You enjoy watching the birds so much on your walks! And indoors you love to play fetch and to hand-wrestle and to get belly rubs and to wake your young Purrrson at ungodly hours to nurse on his/her neck.. that last brings back fond memories of your own Mommie, doesn't it, sweet boy! And you have two other kitties to play with, too. What a wonderful home full of love you and they and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Jeffrey Jay, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your humans and your kitty roomies and Zoe and her family are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and loads of your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a touching story about you Jeffery Jay! Thank goodness you ended up in a good home as did your sister Zoe! You're a handsome boy!
    Congrats on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That always makes me wonder in my own neighborhood where there are Cats who are wandering around uncared for.
    I think more of My Cats than these stupid electronic toys that people have , as Cats are living creations of Our Lord God above.

Thank God you and Zoe have found your place in the sun and are much loved Cats in a FurrEver Home.You are an amazing Cool Creamsicle Cat!!

All Of us at The Found Cat Hotel are sending a Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Two Cool Little Cats of The Future and Cats of the Day Jeffrey Jay and Zoe!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jeffery Jay, you're such a handsome boy. I'm so glad that both you and your sister were rescued after you were both thrown outside. I have a real soft spot for orange male cats and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Good morning, curious Jeffery- what a handsome orangie you are- and it looks as if you celebrated St Patrick's day properly. Looking at how utterly cute you were as a baby we cannot understand why that couple just threw you out- we rather would think that you and Zoe could wrap anyone around their little paws. But now you are in the purrfect family - so it turned out all excellently for you.
    Only one thing they did not right: they did not send us the videos of you which we would have loved to see
    Time to have a celebration kitty party today with all your friends
    Hello! Jeffery says thank you for the sweet comments!

Unfortunately, I did try to send the video, but since it was on my facebook instead of youtube, no one could watch it unless they were my friend on there. /: I'm sure you all would've enjoyed it very much, just like me!(:

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Jeffery Jay, you are a gorgeous orange and white kitty! I love your smiling expression in this picture --

You are a busy fellow, going for a walk on your leash, playing fetch, knocking things down (oops!) and wrestling with your people's hands! And a much-loved fellow too, snuggling with your people and then receiving plenty of petting and lovies when they come back home! Sounds like you have everyone wrapped right around your perfect white paws - as it should be. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome orangey Jeffery!
    Hahaha, yes, Jeffery is a very busy little guy! But he definitely has us all wrapped. He says thank you for your sweet comments. :3

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest little Jeffrey Jay, what an adorable little orange and white boy you are! You are so cute in your pictures... walking on your leash, being held up when you were a little baby, smiling in semi-profile, and all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day. How horrible that some awful person just threw you and your sister out. We are so glad you both were rescued and fostered, and then you were adopted by your Furrrever family who love you so much and your sister Zoe was adopted by your young Purrrson's best friend's family.

You are a very busy and inquisitive young fellow, just as you should be. We are so glad your wise family keeps you as an indoor kitty and takes you out for walks on a leash. You enjoy watching the birds so much on your walks! And indoors you love to play fetch and to hand-wrestle and to get belly rubs and to wake your young Purrrson at ungodly hours to nurse on his/her neck.. that last brings back fond memories of your own Mommie, doesn't it, sweet boy! And you have two other kitties to play with, too. What a wonderful home full of love you and they and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Jeffrey Jay, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your humans and your kitty roomies and Zoe and her family are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and loads of your favorite treats.

Hello! Jeffery Jay says thank you for your kind comments!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    What a touching story about you Jeffery Jay! Thank goodness you ended up in a good home as did your sister Zoe! You're a handsome boy!
    Congrats on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!!!
    Jeffery Jay says thank you and he also hopes you have a good day!(:

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

That always makes me wonder in my own neighborhood where there are Cats who are wandering around uncared for.
    I think more of My Cats than these stupid electronic toys that people have , as Cats are living creations of Our Lord God above.

Thank God you and Zoe have found your place in the sun and are much loved Cats in a FurrEver Home.You are an amazing Cool Creamsicle Cat!!

All Of us at The Found Cat Hotel are sending a Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Two Cool Little Cats of The Future and Cats of the Day Jeffrey Jay and Zoe!!!
    Jeffery Jay says thank you for these comments! And meowwwwwwwwwwwwww back to his furry friends at The Found Cat Hotel! He sends them love and reminds them to keep up hope that they will find wonderful furrever homes! And I personally will pray for them, as I'm sure Jeffery will pray, too. (;

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Jeffery Jay, you're such a handsome boy. I'm so glad that both you and your sister were rescued after you were both thrown outside. I have a real soft spot for orange male cats and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!
    Jeffery says thank you for your comments and for viewing his pictures today!(:

Yay Jeffrey Jay!

Hi there Jeffrey Jay! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

Aren't you the hunky-handsome orange man, and looking so fetching in your outerwear! And I too couldn't help but be smitten by that sweet smile! How nice that you are able to enjoy the outdoors, the fresh air and sunshine, safely! Unfortunately my kids never took the harness, but happily enjoy their large screened in porch with a full view of the bird feeder!

What a happy beginning, Cinderfella/Cinderrella tale is yours and your sisters, Jeffrey Jay! After such a sad, cruel start at life you're finally living the forever dream-life you truly deserve, your sister too, and we're so grateful to your families for welcoming you two home and into their hearts! But as we love to say here, it is the humans who are the luckiest of all, having a beautiful, sweet, loving best friend for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you're well into a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jeffrey Jay, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jeffery Jay what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile. You might not have been the happiest of Leprechaun's in the clover patch, but you had to be one of the cutest!!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Jeffrey Jay! Aren't you a gorgeous boy and so deserving of your title as Cat of the Day! I so enjoyed your story and I'm happy you found such a loving home. Wrapping your family around your paws is what life is all about, and you know it! Have a day filled with playtime, treats and fun! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.