Thread: 39 pounds

39 pounds

I feel sorry for this little/obese cat. Why do people let a cat get this overweight? Sad. Hope he has lost most of that weight by now.

http://www.dump.com/enormouskitty/

I certainly hope so catlover.That poor Cat seems to have no energy at all , and all that weight certainly will make his life a lot shorter and more painful than it need be.
    It reminds me of a Fat Cat in my town who was 33 pounds Pumpkin, who was in the local newspaper a lot , but died a sad death from a stroke at 6!!!
    I pray that that Cat is on a serious diet.
    How can anyone let a Cat get that fat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So sad. Perhaps his elderly owner didn't realize what she was feeding him or how often. Poor guy; I hope someone will help him to lose the weight; he deserves to be a happy guy.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea