Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi
    I just found this website, unfortunately, I was looking for answers for my cat Ringer. We have two dogs and two cats. Three of our animals, we got from animal shelters. We found, Ringer, our cat, eating out of our garbage can so my friend and I kind of took care of him and we put him in the Petsmart program to get him adopted. We already had a cat named Kaddie at home. Anyway Ringer's foot doesn't work anymore and he drags it. We didn't notice it before just this past Saturday.

Mitzi is an Australian Shepherd - our other dog, she is brown
    Maxx is a combination retriever and lab - he is pure white
    Miss Kitty - is our other cat.

kittypaws

Welcome to Pet Talk, with that crew it sounds like you'll fit in fine here! Prayers for Ringer's poor paw!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh yes I think so too. I wonder if i can post the pictures of my cats and dogs. they are really funny.
    anyway with Ringer being under the weather, the other three are mindful that something is wrong with him. But I wish he wasn't hiding so much now. But I think he feels defenseless because the dogs always chase him and now he can't run away so fast. Our other Cat, Miss Kitty, she's so fat but she walks really fast.

Absolutely - and folks here LOVE seeing pictures! See here for how, if you need it!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm glad to read that Ringer is getting help for his injured foot. Glad to have you join the crew here.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.