Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ei salü Lulu!!

Ei salü Lulu!!

Good morning Lulu, I suppose you did not expect a fellow Saarländer here on Pet Talk. Being close to France explains your name which in most part of the world would be a girls' name but in France it can be short for Louis- that would certainly make you Lulu XIV or so.
    You are a very handsome boy and we can see that you are well behaved because you are just sitting close to these delicious cupcakes without even looking at the cream (and certainly not licking ).
    Have a wonderful day back home in the Saarland and get yourself a piece of Lyoner for celebration

Lulu

Hi sweet Lulu. What a wonderful face you have there. I am happy you are the Cat of the Day, today. Your story is an interesting one and it was great fun to read the blog about you and your furry friends. It seems that your family is quite busy doing many fun things throughout the house.

I hope you get extra treats today, to celebrate.

Regards and head bumps from Vermont, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Good morning Lulu, I suppose you did not expect a fellow Saarländer here on Pet Talk. Being close to France explains your name which in most part of the world would be a girls' name but in France it can be short for Louis- that would certainly make you Lulu XIV or so.
    You are a very handsome boy and we can see that you are well behaved because you are just sitting close to these delicious cupcakes without even looking at the cream (and certainly not licking ).
    Have a wonderful day back home in the Saarland and get yourself a piece of Lyoner for celebration
    Thank you, thank you!

Lulu comes from the Ukraine, via a store where pets without papers and confiscated by the customs authorities are sold in Bucharest, Romania.
    I was still a student when Lulu captured my heart with one look, while he was sitting in his enclosure in the window of the shop.
    I moved to the Saarland one year later and I did not leave Lulu behind. His name was given by my late granny, but indeed she thought of Lulu as short for Louis.
    We love the Saarland particularly much and it looks like we're going to be here for a while.

Thank you so much for your kind and friendly words!
    And you were right about the Lyoner too, Lulu LOVES the local cold cuts, from Fleischkäse to Bratwurst and Hinterkochschinken.

Have a very nice day and week!

If you want to see more of Lulu, check out his blog! (The link is in the Cat of the Day post).

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    Hi sweet Lulu. What a wonderful face you have there. I am happy you are the Cat of the Day, today. Your story is an interesting one and it was great fun to read the blog about you and your furry friends. It seems that your family is quite busy doing many fun things throughout the house.

I hope you get extra treats today, to celebrate.

Regards and head bumps from Vermont, USA
    Thank you for all the love!
    Head bumps and kitty kisses right back at you!

We are indeed up to a lot of nice things, all of them with the purpose of keeping the cats happy.
    I for one can no longer live without cats. <3

Have a fantastic day and week and lots of love from us here in the Saarland!

Lulu the MALE cat?

Unusual name for a handsome guy like you; I like your friend also, he is cute as well. You sound like a really nice guy; so I wish you the very best COTD today.

Oh Lulu, you are gorgeous!!! Just look at those eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lulu

You are quite the handsome guy! I love your orange eyes. Congrats on being COTD!

:lov
    Lulu you certainly are one handsome Katze and you certainly do have quite the Handsome Orange Cat as your Cat Companion.
    The two of you look quite happy together, and that is good as Our Ctas love to have someone to talk to .

Youare such a happy polite Cat I wish that yopu could come over and help my ex Porch Cats with their rough edges Lulu.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Your Big Owesome Orange Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Lucky Lulu.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a very handsome boy, Lulu! I love your beautiful eyes and soft fur. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lulu, you sure are adorable and so well mannered and patient for a cat. I see that you also have an orange brother or sister. You look so tiny next to him/her. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Oh, most handsome Lulu! You are a very beautiful kitty with your wonderful blue coat and your golden eyes! I would love to give you some gentle petting, because your coat looks so plush and soft. I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me today. I smiled when I read about how you supervise your person during working and cooking times, how you play with your toys, or go for a walk. I bet it is a joy to meet you when you and your person are out walking! I enjoyed your Tumblr page very much too Regards and head bumps from chilly, foggy Chicago today ... Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Lulu!

p.s., thank you, Barbara for adding the information about Lulu's name and the Saarland!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I visited Lulu's Tumblr site - if you click on #35 you see wee Lulu as a kitten, just brought home! He had wormies and other things, but was fixed all up.

There is a white-and-tabby cat named Rocky who Lulu is learning to get along with...I think...but I don't know who the orange kitty is.

I have three kitties also, Meswsiex - it gets very entertaining, doesn't it?

Happy COTD, Lulu!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, dearest Lulu, what a fine-looking young man you are! You have that beautiful British Shorthair plush grey fur that looks so soft to pet.. that matching grey suede nosie.. and those gorgeous orange eyes! What a great photo collection you have here! That one shot with your orangie pal and you licking your chops.. that one of you gazing at those yummy-looking chocolate frosted cupcakes with the pretty flower-filled flower-designed vase behind.. All of them display your handsomeness so well!

And what a fine, well-behaved, fellow you are, as your Purrrson says.. and a busy one too! And your blog is delightful.. What fun you and your kitty pals all have, and what you all get up to.. and your written comments are hilarious. And as your Purrrson says, you certainly do like to get into tight spaces such as little boxes, don't you! You and she and all your kitty buddies live in a wonderful love-filled home.

Congratulations, darling Lulu, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty buddies and your Purrrson are all enjoying a great day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, perhaps spread out in that treat-board!

Last edited by phesina; 03-18-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lulu what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. What big gorgeous gold eyes you have!!! I bet you notice everything that goes on around you!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a most wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunnning Lulu!

Greetings, Lulu! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a STUNNING beauty you are, Lulu, and oh, what breathtakingly gorgeous photos your (very talented) photographer/guardian has shared with us! I'll be coming back to your photo spread for weeks to come, whenever I need a smile! Can't wait to check out your Tumblr site! I may never stop smiling!

What a joy you are, Lulu, one beautiful (inside and out) boy, and SO very deserving of your Cat of the Day kudos!!! You person is one lucky soul, having a best friend, a loving companion, a super model, in you!
    I hope you and your person are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart...you both deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Lulu!
    (Oh, the eyes!!!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-18-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~