Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi fellow kitties!

Was anybody going to call me???!!

...a rather frosted Pinot...

http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Franklin is rarin' to go. He has been working on a tribute to Ming but he won't let me listen in so I have no idea what he's got planned. I just know he's really going to miss his bagpipe buddy.....
    Chels wants to know if her BFFF Sophia is going. If so, she needs to know what sunglasses and tiaras to bring so they can match....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Chels wants to know if her BFFF Sophia is going. If so, she needs to know what sunglasses and tiaras to bring so they can match....
    Oh, absolutely honey! I need some days off, especially now with all the stress I have since "that cat" moved into MY house.
    Call me!

Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

Chels is so happy she will be seeing Sophie especially since it's time to shop for summer accessories!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hey guys, just a heads up. My sweet, little, Kimba has decided on his own to learn the bagpipes. Ming taught him just enough to get him started and he now plays fairly well, not as good as Ming was, but he's getting there. I was wondering if Franklin could continue the lessons. They ARE short a bagpipe player now, and Kimba is willing to step in.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, that is wonderful that Kimba is playing the bagpipes and now Frankie wants to learn!

Bob is piping away as always. After dear Sydney passed away last year, Elmer took up his pipes and has been working hard with them. Just like Kimba and Ming, Elmer's not quite up to Sydney's level yet, but he's getting there! Elmer and Bob are so glad the California piper group is keeping on, too.

Sparkler, the Celtic dancer extraordinaire, is so excited the bagpipe band is continuing and getting better and better all the time! She can't wait for the next gathering, and she practices every night. (Too bad for me wanting to sleep when she starts working on her tap-dancing and step-dancing routines in the bathtub..)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi fellow kitties,
    Wow!!! I'm so excited to hear of our new up and coming bagpipers. They're a dedicated group who will be masters in no time and I can't wait to hear them. Will anyone be following up with Ming's harp? Soncat is looking into the All Star game and it looks promising. He won't tell me what's up but something special is in the works for our own all-star Frankie.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Franklin has already started working with Kimba via Skype, which is pretty weird to watch....lol
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hey there, Pinot,
    I've been trying to get hold of you but my calls won't go through. It says your voice mail is full. Please call me as soon as you can. If your Catberry is having problems, send me an email. We have plans to make.

Your friend,
    Groucho

OK, I'm not frosted anymore; sorry, y'all, it seems my Catberry was having problems. I think my Mom had something to do with it...

Anyway, I've talked to a bunch of you and whoever is available is on the way here this evening as the Preakness is tomorrow and we have our annual date with the horsies, our sunrise breakfast at Pimlico, our tour, and we get to meet this year's contenders. From there we'll move on to other activities - we'll see if we can spring Utchie B and friends.

Check in, kitties!!

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Pinot,
    I'm relieved to know your Catberry is working again. Cassie and I didn't forget to contact you, we just couldn't get through. Meowmie has been home sick this week and I've been so busy taking care of her I completely forgot about this weekend's events. I talked to Soncat, since he had his guys night out tonight with his friends, he said he'll stay home with Meowmie so I can join all of you. Where should I meet up with you? I can jump an early Amtrack to Ellicot City or hitch on with the Catmobile if it hasn't left yet. I just have to throw a few more things into my back pack then I'll be good to go. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Picked up Groucho...Sunrise Breakfast doesn't have much sun, but it's OK...always a good time with the horsies! Preakness Day!

​GO RAVENS!!

The Catmobile picked up my gang, pipes and dancing shoes and all, early. They are just so excited about being together with all their friends, including the horsies, and making more beautiful music and choreography together again!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Franklin has already started working with Kimba via Skype, which is pretty weird to watch....lol
    I wondered how the Skype ap got loaded on my phone! Now I know. I sure hope Sydney and Ming were watching their proteges with pride.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

It's pretty quiet here now that Franklin and The Princess are gone on another Catmobile adventure. Nothing to do but pick up the mess left behind. Sheesh..who knew packing for the Preakness would create such chaos? Chels was on the phone with Sophie, for what seemed like hours, coordinating their accessories. She must have pulled out every single pair of sunglasses along with hats, boas, tiaras, kilts and dancing shoes she owns because all that stuff is in heaps throughout the house.
    Franklin on the other hand just packed his fav pair of Foster Grants, a couple of kilts, one baseball cap and his bagpipes....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"