Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi fellow kitties!

Hi fellow kitties!

Hi fellow kitties,
    I'm sorry it has been so long since I last checked in. Meowmie got all kinds of mad at computers again (she does that on a fairly regular basis) and put ours someplace where she didn't even have to look at it. She gave in when I told her how very much I miss my kitty pals here at PT.

I got a call from our penguin pal, Pete. He has a great idea and wants to know if we're interested. Winter has been pretty tough up there as it has been for many of us. Pete and our other penguin pals would like us to join them for a blow-out weekend to welcome the arrival of spring in grand style.

So, what do you think? We're about due for another getaway and the penguins are always so much fun to be with. Once those of you who are up for the trip check in, we can start working on the details and set a definite date. What do you say, fellow kitties, are you ready for a party?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

But it is turning to fall in the Antarctic where the penguins live - their seasons are opposite of ours! No penguins live at the North Pole, they just live at the South Pole, and a few other places!
    I've Been Frosted

North, South.. wherever, count us in!!! Including our two foster girls Kitty and Kellie!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hey G-Man!!

Utchie here. Long time no speak! I'm with Phesina. Who CARES where we go!! Our Meowmie has been layed up from shoulder surgery and has been a real BIATCH!!! We need to get outta Dodge. The pain meds are helping but they make her SO cranky!

Let us know when the Catmobile will be passing through CT. I'll have all my pals here have their bags packed and ready to go. We'll need time to get a sitter for meowmie to help her around the house.

ROCK ON DUDES!!!!!!

Love,

Utchie and Fur Crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

WE Found Hotel Cats are getting our tents and blankets ready for a trip to the Antartic, we will bring extra blankets and dry Cat Food.
    We know our Awesome Angel Friends do not mind the cold,but then again they are Angels.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Meowm said I can travel because I am healthy ... so I am ready! Meowm has a cold and is very crabby. She's not healthy right now, but I am!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    But it is turning to fall in the Antarctic where the penguins live - their seasons are opposite of ours! No penguins live at the North Pole, they just live at the South Pole, and a few other places!
    Hi Mayor Karen,
    As you know, we Catmobile kitties go on lots of trips and make friends everywhere we go. The penguin pals we'll be hanging out with live at the Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. We met them on one of our Catmobile trips and get together from time to time. Sorry if there's any misunderstanding about this.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Mayor Karen,
    As you know, we Catmobile kitties go on lots of trips and make friends everywhere we go. The penguin pals we'll be hanging out with live at the Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. We met them on one of our Catmobile trips and get together from time to time. Sorry if there's any misunderstanding about this.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Oh, okay! Well, when you're done there, swing up north a bit (about an hour and 45 minutes), and you'll be in my area!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Groucho and kitties,

I have a problem. For more than a week now my meowm has been making this sound: "koff" "koff" a LOT. She has also been blowing her nose and sneezing a lot. She stayed home with me on Easter - she didn't go to church or even to grandmeowm's house for dinner with the family. She had to go to the white coat's and got some medicine. She isn't making the "koff" sound as much the past couple of days. She has been sleeping a lot more than usual, though. She is not herself. She has been making a funny sound when she breathes at night, too, almost like a hissing sound. She told grandmeowm on the phone on Easter that the doctor could hear her wheezing - whassis that? Anyway, she is not the meowm I know. I wonder if I need to get outta here for a few days until she stops the "koff" noise and is acting more like my meowm. She told grandmeowmie today that she feels a lot better, just waiting for the "koff" and sniffles to go away completely. I want her to feel better and not have to sleep so much, so she can snuggle and pet me. What should I do?

Lubz,
    Cassie

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi Cassie,
    I'm sorry to hear that your Meowmie is sick. A few weeks ago my Meowmie was sick like that too, a respertory infection. She was koffing all the time and her throat was so sore she couldn't swallow anything. Her doctor gave her two kinds of medicine, one was some kind of pills and the other was koff syrup. I don't know what was in her medicine but she'd take the koff stuff then fall asleep for what seemed like a long time - yup, she slept a whole lot. It took about 2 weeks before she got better and was able to go back to work even though I liked it better when she was home and we could snuggle. All I can say is keep on doing the kitty nurse thing so she gets better quick and in a hurry.

Dear Auntie Elyse,
    I'm so sorry to hear from Cassie that you're sick. Have you been to your whitecoat's? Please get better soon, Cassie is worried about you. Be sure to take your medicine so you can get better. I'm sending you lots of feel better headbumpies and kitty hugs

Your friend,
    Groucho

Hey Catmobile friends,
    How are all of you doing? It has been quite awhile since we've all been able to get together. Things up here in penguinland are pretty good now that winter is finally gone.

All of us penguins up here in Mystic Seaport would love to have all of you come and spend a few days with us. We're planning a spring blow out and it will be a lot of fun. Lots of food, music, dancing, we guys can do some great fishing while the lady penguins take the lady kitties shopping at some wonderful new shops. And who knows - there may even be a few surprises along the way.

What do you say, kitties? Let's set a date and make some plans. We penguins all agree it just wouldn't be a party without you. It will be a real special treat for us to hear the new songs the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has learned and see the new moves your lovely Scottish dancer has mastered.

Your penguin pal,
    Pete

OOOooooh!!! We're so excited, eagerly looking forward to to the Catmobile's arrival! We're tuning the bagpipes and practicing the Scottish dances!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

hey G Man,

Looks like our Meowmie grounded us from the trip. 2 weeks ago, we were getting our exercise while mama slept, one of us (I ain't no snitch) knocked over her 32" flat screen, cracking the screen. To add insult to injury, mama's car crapped out, not once but TWICE, and had to be towed. She was stuck home with no car and no TV to watch. She was pissed. When she saw the tv, she demanded to know who was responsible. Nobody owned up to it so now we're all grounded. Think of us on the trip and please send us a postcard.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    hey G Man,

Looks like our Meowmie grounded us from the trip. 2 weeks ago, we were getting our exercise while mama slept, one of us (I ain't no snitch) knocked over her 32" flat screen, cracking the screen. To add insult to injury, mama's car crapped out, not once but TWICE, and had to be towed. She was stuck home with no car and no TV to watch. She was pissed. When she saw the tv, she demanded to know who was responsible. Nobody owned up to it so now we're all grounded. Think of us on the trip and please send us a postcard.
    Hey there, cuz! Hmm, sounds like you need some legal help on this one. I'll call you on your cell phone this afternoon because I'm going to need some details. My purralegal is standing by. Don't worry, we'll get this straightened out hopefully without having to go to Cat Court. Talk to you later.

Your cousin,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Last edited by momcat; 04-14-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Dear Groucho,

My person saw this, and it made her think of you and your Momcat! --

My person is over her cold, and she doesn't have a koff anymore. She likes her new w-u-r-k very much; I heard her telling grandmeowmie on the phone that the people are very nice and one lady showed her all around- the ladies' room, the kitchen and water dispenser, and a quiet spot to enjoy a break and look out the window at a lovely garden. I would love to go visit the penguins!

Purrs,
    Cassie

p.s., I'm not being discriminated against here. My person bought me some new types of food. I tasted them, and she went back and bought more of the one I liked best. She also brought home some treats. She opened the window for me so I could look outside and hear the birdies chirping