Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi fellow kitties!

Oh Cassie - I LOVE this!!! I can't wait to show it to everyone at Cat Court tomorrow! I'd be very happy to help this kitty out with renegotiating his contract, he deserves treats too. His hoomins need to understand just who is in charge and it sure isn't the dog! As you and I both know, it's hard work being cute all the time.

Meowmie and I are happy to hear that your Meowmie likes her new wurk and is over her nasty cold. Please give her some purrs and headbumpies from me?

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Cassie here. Yesterday (April 23rd) was Franklin's fifth birthday and Princess Chelsea's fifth Gotcha Day! Their meowmie served them some tuna juice for their special day I will have my food lady make sure we have tuna for the Catmobile so Franklin and Chelsea can have tuna juice again with us. Happy Purr-thday, Franklin and happy Gotcha Day, Chelsea!

It is almost time for the Kentucky Derby! I hope Lady Edwina will be on hand to advise us on the latest in hat fashions!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey fellow kitties! Meowmie just found out that today is Penguin Day!!!! She loves penguins and signed a petition to protect their natural homes. Now we definitely have to set a date for our trip to Mystic Seaport. What do you say? Let's set a date and start making plans.

Ming here. Well, we could take in the Kentucky Derby, I've been practicing My Old Kentucky Home on my harp and bagpipes, and then head north to visit our penguin friends!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hey G-man, UtchieB here. Well, we're not going anywhere anytime soon. We are in BIG trouble this time. Meowmie came came home from pet sitting and noticed the carpet was wet. Dumb Jackson was trying to get a sippy from Meowmie's globe lamp humidifier and got his big fat head stuck in it. we tried to clean up all the glass hoping she wouldn't notice it. Now we are grounded indefinitely. So, that's the story, dude. If you guys wanna stop by, I'll be happy to give you some of special stash of nip for the ride.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Where are Pinot and Eve? Groucho, should we make a visit to UtchieB and his kitty siblings, since they've been grounded? Kitties, could you please have your people give you some hugs, snuggles, and lovies from my fudz lady and me.

Cassie

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Groucho, should we make a visit to UtchieB and his kitty siblings, since they've been grounded?
    Hi Cassie, I'm in regular contact with UtchieB and his sibs about this. We'll be going into negotiations in an effort to resolve the situation without going to Cat Court. There were no witnesses and absolutely no clear and convincing evidence that any of them are guilty as charged. The case is purely circumstantial and I think we can get this cleared up by mediation - if all parties involved agree to cooperate. A visit would definitely be in order.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer

Dear Groucho,

My meowm and I were watching the Amazing Race tonight and guess what? The teams were in Edinburgh, Scotland and they had to prepare haggis! We missed the beginning of the challenge, so we didn't see if they had to grind the, uhmm... ingredients. But they had to mix, stuff and tie them off, and then taste it! So we thought of the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe and our Catmobile friends!

The Kentucky Derby is this coming Saturday! I wonder if we will be seeing our horsey friends?!

Purrs and head bumpies,
    Cassie

Oh, yummy!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie wants to know... since this is nurses' week, and I'm a nurse, could I celebrate it by serving her tuna

I think I can do that for her!

Dearest Cassie, what a wonderful idea for a special way to celebrate nurses' week! We think you should celebrate your own personal nurse this way all week long.

In fact, we hereby propose all of us celebrating ALL nurses this way, all week long!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie wants to know... since this is nurses' week, and I'm a nurse, could I celebrate it by serving her tuna

I think I can do that for her!
    And Sunday is Mother's Day. She had kittens before I adopted her, so I should definitely serve her tuna. More than once if it is up to her.

Dear Groucho - My meowmie read that the baseball All-Star Game is in New York in July. Do you think we could go? Maybe we would see the horsies with their police officer riders in the city! Could we go to Central Park? Frankie kitty might even catch a ball - wouldn't that be neat! I hope UtchieB and his siblings are un-grounded by now too.

Purrs,
    Cassie

Dear Groucho - My meowmie read that the baseball All-Star Game is in New York in July. Do you think we could go? Maybe we would see the horsies with their police officer riders in the city! Could we go to Central Park? Frankie kitty might even catch a ball - wouldn't that be neat! I hope UtchieB and his siblings are un-grounded by now too.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Hi Cassie,
    That's a great idea!!! We Catmobile kitties are so overdue for an all out blast of a party. Tell you what, Soncat is the sports fan here and he knows about these things. I'll ask him to help me get started so we will be guaranteed a prime skybox with the purrfect view of the field and of course be close to all the refreshments. I'll also contact the barn kitties where the horsies for the policemen live about maybe making a visit. We'll plan several days so we don't miss a thing including Central Park, maybe even the Empire State building. Also, the Statue of Liberty is fixed from Hurricane Sandy and will reopen in July so a trip there on the ferry might be fun too. Let's contact Pinot so we can start making our plans. Maybe Frankie will be able to run the bases with the players before the game - he'll love that.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Chip, Chuck, Winnie, Angel and Frankie are more than ready for some away from home time. Since we have not been able to get our windows fixed from the hail storm last month, it's like we a living in a cave. Their 3 favorite looking outside windows are boarded up. We are all going nuts!!! specially them. They can't even watch birdies now!!! They are packing right now.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~