Thread: Delightful Dama!

Delightful Dama!

Oh, dearest Dama, what a beautiful senorita you are! You are a lovely brown (blending into orange here and there) tabby, with such a sweet face with the pale green eyes. We love your closeup near-profile shot. How wise and contented you look! And no wonder.. We are so glad that you and your sibling were both rescued and now live with human-siblings. You and your brother both have wonderful homes now! Your Purrrson loves you so very much, even if his/her mother doesn't appreciate your thoughtful mouse-gifts, which you bring because you love them so much.

Congratulations, darling Dama, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and your brother and his family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Dama we know how you feel, we Found Hotel Cats bring our Dear Dad some nice mice, a bird or two and we think that he does not eat them at all.
    We like you Dama love our Furr Ever Home and are just trying to show just how much by bringing the only gifts that we can, as we have no dinero to go to a store.

You are sweet Dear Dama , and we just wish that we could come to Spain and share tapas with you con steak and sea food.

Hola Dama and una Grande MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW Is Coming to you and your family from your Found Cat Hotel Amigos y Amigas from Canada.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Dama in Spain, Yes, You are very beautiful! I am so glad you were found and have a good home. I'm laughing thinking about you bringing "gifts" to the house. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

The celebration of tabby kitties continues on Pet Talk with beautiful Dama! Hello, lovely lady with your wonderful markings and your gorgeous green eyes! You look very serene and thoughtful in your close-up. I smiled when I read about how your person doesn't exactly like the gifts you bring home ! I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, Dama!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hola Dama and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day! What a wonderful tabby you are, love your beautiful green eyes and your sweet expression. Have a day filled with fun, but you better not bring your human any more mice. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dama what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today and reading about you. How sweet of you to bring your family 'gifts'. It's the thought that counts after all, right? Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grand Dame Dama!

Hi Dama! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and a happy St. Patty's Day too!
    With those stunning green eyes of yours you're a perfect choice for our St. Patrick's Day honors! But as lovely as you are to look at, it's your inner beauty, your big heart and giving spirit (you know, those "gifts" hehe), that make you so extra special!

Yes, Dama, as your mommy says, it is so very sad, how cruel humans can be. But thankfully you and your dear brother lucked out, finding your way to such caring and loving forever humans, and forever and always you both will be loved and cherished, unconditionally! How lucky your mommy is to have a furkid, a best friend in you, Dama, and I hope for you and for her many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!

Thanks for the BIG end of the day smiles, Dama! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, your highness, being pampered to pieces and loved to bits...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Dama, Cat of the Day, every day!
    P.S...LOL@ the image of you sleeping on top of the birdcage!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being​ Cat of the Day, beautiful Dama!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dama, you're a beauty and have beautiful eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla