Thread: Cute Freecycle ads

Cute Freecycle ads

Got these three in a row on my Freecycle email digest this morning.

OFFER: comfy chair Green and white striped Ikea chair that has a tan Ikea slip cover on it.
    Our cat loved this chair but a new slip cover and it is like new.

OFFER: comfy couch a dark green couch that has been well loved. some cat scratches on
    the sides.

OFFER: comfy loveseat dark green loveseat. some cat scratches on the sides.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LOL At least they're being honest that the furniture was used by cats.

If I ever decided to sell or get rid of my coffee table, I'd have to say that it was also used by cats and they chewed some of the corners of it. Reece did it and now it looks like it was chewed up by a small dog.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Just yesterday, I was getting ready to list 2 -- never worn -- Pendelton wool shirts on Freecycle.
    Bobcat got them for Christmas a few years ago and they've sat on a shelf with the tags still on them.

We just happened to have 2 young men over working on a home improvement project and I asked them if they wanted the shirts. They jumped at the chance. I cautioned them that even though they've never been worn, they probably had cat hair on them. One of them cracked up and said that it was perfect because everything he owns has cat hair on it.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

My couch has been been given the "cat ownership marks" by two of my three. The thing's in great shape except for that.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

That would be an incentive for me as they are already Cat approved.
    I know My Found Hotel Cats wound just love them!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS