Thread: Obelix the Cosmic Cat!!

Hybrid View

Obelix the Cosmic Cat!!

It has been years since I have read Asterix and I will have to look it up at my library to see if they have any copies handy.
    You certainly are one Big Cat Obelix and you have such a blend of warm colors.

We just love Tabbies at the Found Cat Hotel and you do looks a lot like Terrance , my newest Cat Friend.
    I remember Obelix being a Big Fun Loving Man, and we bet you have those same qualities !!

We are sending three cheers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS For Owesome Obelix Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a handsome boy Obélix!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Obélix, I wish you a great wild boar dinner today for celebration. Your owner's description of why you are called Obélix made me laugh as it seems very fitting

Dearest Obélix, what a handsome brown tabby boy you are! We are so glad you have found your Furrever home after you outlived your previous loving owners, and we're glad you and Milo are friends now though he still misses his pal Piccolo who went to the Bridge too early. How nice that you can groom Milo every day now! Your Purrrson loves to have you settle down on his/her cap or chest each day, too. What a wonderful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Obélix, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Milo and Piccolo Angel and your Purrrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Each day, I get to have a beautiful and sweet sixteen-pound purring tabby on my lap or chest if I'm lying down. It's heavenly.
    Beautiful tabby Obélix! What a handsome kitty you are with your wonderful mackerel markings and your green eyes! I am glad that you enjoy some daily grooming time with Milo! You sound like a very busy fellow, too - checking out the high kitchen cabinets, going very close to your person at meal times, checking on your outside territory, and then snuggling with your person for love and affection! Please be careful on your outdoor wanderings, for I would not want anything to happen to you. I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU with Milo and your caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, most precious Obélix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Obelix what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I am so glad you are finally in your forever home!!! A sweet fellow like you certainly deserves the best home ever!!! It sounds like you have that now. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~