Thread: Mobs

Hybrid View

Mobs

Hi Mobs......What a handsome boy you are. I love all your pictures. I bet you are a daddy's boy.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Oh My! What a cutie you are Mobs!! You are adorable! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos; I'd like to give you a hug. I hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're adorable Mobs!!! I'd love to see you dance. Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marvelous Mr. Mobs!

Hi Mobs! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie pie! Uh oh........Major cuteness alert warning to be issued! How adorable are you, Mobs, simply Pugalicious! Oh, those huge, brown eyes of yours are lady killers, for sure! I guess the only thing better than being a "daddy's girl" (as I was), is being a "daddy's boy," right Mobs? Well, all I can say is your daddy is one lucky guy, having a best bud, a devoted companion, a furry soul mate in you, sweetheart! And I think I can say with certainty that your daddy is pretty awesome, too! What a team you two make, Mobs! You're your daddy's dream doggie come true, and I hope for you and your proud papa, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks dad, for sharing your beautiful boy with us, so many heart melting pics! It was such fun getting to know your special boy!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, Mobs, dancing the day away, hehe, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Mobs, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Happy DOTD to you Mobs. You are quite the handsome dude, if I do say. I've never met a Pug in real life, even tho I do have a pug-nephew named Scooter. I hope to meet him some day soon tho. I know I'll love him if he's even half as handsome as you are.

We hope that you're enjoying your day and that you're having lots of fun - and maybe even getting some extra treats. Congratulations!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~