Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lane.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	56120 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maui.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	56121

Chicago! 2 FELV CATS!!! Need rescue adopter or FELV-friendly Sanctuary! Please read contact Allison [email protected]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Fwd: admission request

Hi!
I'm a member of the CACC Cat Transfer Team which networks the cats at Chicago Animal Care and Control and also work with a local rescue in Chicago, the Critical Animal Relief Foundation. I am writing on behalf of two cats that tested positive for Feline Leukemia at Chicago Animal Care and Control. One, Lane, is a young calico female stray still at animal control whose hold ends 3/16. One is a young female domestic long hair named Maui who tested positive a couple months ago and was rescued in the nick of time. She has since been living in the isolation ward at a veterinary hospital. She is much loved there, but is missing out on socializing with other cats (she had a housemate who was also rescued and tested negative). Maui is fully vetted and tested positive on an IFA test. Lane is not fully vetted, but we could get get that done and could also integrate her with Maui if needed. I'm sure you get inundated with requests, but are you guys accepting new kitties at all? We would definitely be willing to make a donation to cover their continuing care and help in any other way we can. Thanks so much for helping cats who have very limited options!! Regards, Allison Tarr