Debbie, foster: [email protected]
Forgotten Paws Animal Rescue http://www.forgottenpaws.org/picture-gallery.php

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bunny.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	56226 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clementine.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	56227

MEET BUNNY AND CLEMENTINE N. County San Diego (They do not have to be adopted together)

Bunny (First Photo attached) Brown Female Eight Pound Chihuahua about 1 years old! She was rescued from the Euthanasia list 2 weeks ago. This little girl is just a pure delight with so much love and happiness give. She is a gentle sweet girl who enjoys collecting her toys and putting them in her doggie bed or if you are watching TV or in bed she will gather them and bring them there too!

Bunny gets along with other dogs (Large dogs who are full of spunk scare her) If you have a calm big dog she would be fine with, she does just fine with cats and children too.

Bunny is just an absolute love and everyone who meets her just adores her as I do. She would make a wonderful addition to a loving and caring family who adopts her and gives her a forever home. Bunny is spayed and up to date with shots.

Clementine (Second Photo Attached)Also rescued 2 weeks ago from a kill shelter. This little White and Tan 3 lbs. of love is about 5 years old! She is a cute little petite young lady who is a little ball of joy and love. Clementine is pretty laid back, not a big fan of toys really but she will race around the house with a burst of energy and back she goes into her covered bed with blankie of course! She loves to burrow under the covers or a pillow or on your lap. She is a cuddle bug and a funny silly little girl. I must warn you, naughty habit so far is she may think she is a big Great Dane if she has to share your lap. She does not like to share your lap with another dog and she will growl and bark. As for cats I am sure eventually she would do fine as she likes to find where mine are and then bark at them. My cats look at her and ignore her from their perches. Clementine is spayed, just had a dental last week, up to date with shots!

Clementine and Bunny both hang out together, go on walks together and eat together.
I will note they are both very quiet little girls except when Clementine finds my cat napping! 8 )
I have had my door bell ring and people knocking on the doors and the garbage trucks and they do not bark at all!
So with this they I believe would do just great in a condominium situation.

Bunny and Clementine are for adoption thru Forgotten Paws Animal Rescue http://www.forgottenpaws.org/picture-gallery.php

You can meet them this Saturday in Carlsbad at our adoption event :
Unleashed by PETCO 2663 Gateway Road #103, Carlsbad, California 92009 11:30am TIL 3:30pm

I am their foster and if you would like to meet one of the girls sooner please contact me at [email protected]
I am located in Oceanside where I am fostering them.

Thanks for looking!
Debbie