Thread: Tuesday!!!

Tuesday!!!

You're a handsome boy Tuesday! It sounds like you're a very good friend to your human! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this day is special and you have fun with Scooby!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your mane is so neat and tidy, dear Tuesday! So glad you are loved and well taken care of . . . have a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian with gentle head butts.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Tuesday!

Hi Tuesday! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady, too! Love that photo of you two in action!
    What a gorgeous Quarter Horse X you are, Tuesday! As avajoy has said, you have the prettiest, well coiffed man, and your coloring is exquisite, your huge brown eyes so filled with love! But you're about so much more than good looks, aren't you Tuesday? Beauty, athletic skill, personality and the biggest heart...you've got it all going on, Tuesday! (The "manners" will come with time!) How lucky your lady is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Tuesday, and how lucky are you, having a devoted, knowledgeable, caring best friend for life in her! What a team!
    Thanks to your lady for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming pics with us, Tuesday! I hope you and she and your best horse buddy Scooby, are all enjoying a very special, love filled day of celebration!
    Lots of love and a BIG hug to you, beautiful Tuesday, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! (Love to Scooby, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tuesday what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. What a great team you and your lovely human make!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tuesday!! You are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your special day!

Congrats on Pet of the Day, Tuesday!