Thread: Mickey Fluffy Tail Malcom and Scrapster say HELLO!!

Mickey Fluffy Tail Malcom and Scrapster say HELLO!!

What a Big Orangie I am!!

And Mister Scrapster the book Cat!!

And Big Malcom who in a way was an after thought.
    I was loading Ebony Beau Tubster Two Mister Scrapster and Monsieur Mickey Fluffy Tail onto lEighs car, and there was Malcom and we caught him and put him in a car and took him to be neutered and needled.

Thank fully he trusted me.

They are getting closer.

Am I not a handsome fellow!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

And ending with Orange!!!
    I am so glad that there is a new generation of Found Hotel Cats and that I could help these hungry Ex Porch Cats out.
    My Awesome Angels love the new arrivals and are glad that they can share the same home that they had for many years.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, aren't they beautiful!!!

Welcome, Monsieur Mickey Fluffy Tail, Mister Scrapster, and Big Malcom to the most wonderful HOME you could possibly find! May you all live long and happy lives with your Dad who loves you dearly.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Soooo beautiful!

My most recent Found Hotel Cats are starting to relax lot more and are slowly forming the Cat Piles that once were so common here.
    If only Joseph was here all My Cats used to be drawn to Joseph like a magnet.
    Oh well we have lots of time , and maybe soon they will all join up and pile up
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They're both very handome. Thanks for being able to take them in and care for them.

They are both gorgeous boys! Mickey sort of looks like a big, fluffy, Michael. Such wonderful Orangeness!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Mikey Fluffy Tail, you are a very handsome big orangey! Mmwah, I kiss your gently out-streched paw You remind me a LOT of your namesake, Michael Dylan, Mr. Purr, another beloved orange kitty

Scrapster, what a handsome tuxedo kitty you are! That's an interesting place for a nap

And Malcolm, sweet tabby and white boy! You arrived at just the right time to be Poofed and join the Found Cats Family!

Huge round of kisses, hugs, snuggles and lovies all round!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678