Thread: Darling Daniel!

Darling Daniel!

Oh, dearest Daniel Robert, what a cute little Orangie you are! You and your Purrrents are very devoted to each other, after they raised you from your 10th day. You have grown into such a sweet and affectionate cat, loving to be brushed and petted and to watch your two doggie roomies Zeb and Illya play and to greet your Purrsons at the door when they come home. What a wonderful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Daniel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrents and Zeb and Illya are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats that you won't even have to beg for this time!

Last edited by phesina; 03-11-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a wise Cat Daniel to conserve your energy while your Dog Companions wear themselves out running about like fools. We Cats always know that we have to have a reason to expend our energy , and when we want to move we move like lightning.

You are quite a handsome young Creamsicle Cat and are just coming into your prime , and reaching your maturity.
    You are one Cool Cat Daniel Robert.
    :cool
    Michael Angel, Miquelito Our Fluffy Tail Brothers and Our Orange Porch Angels are sending their best Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Newest Orange Handsome Dude and Our Newest Orange Cat of the Day Daniel Robert.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a handsome boy Daniel!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Daniel

Thank you for raising Daniel when he had nobody else in his life! How wonderful, and now he is repaying you by being your very best friend. Happy COTD to a very deserving guy!

Daniel, you sure are a very handsome boy. I also have several cats that were bottle babies and they are real sweethearts. Maybe some day you'll enjoy playing with your doggie siblings. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Blog Entries

You deserve it!

Congratulations Daniel on being the Pet of the day. Your so beautiful!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Daniel! You're a gorgeous boy! How lucky you were to be found and raised by bottle when you were young. I can tell your family love you very much.

Have fun today and be sure to get some extra treats. I wish you a long happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Daniel what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a lucky fellow you are too!!! I am so happy your family found you and were able to help you grow into the happy stunning fellow you are!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Daniel Robert!

Hi Daniel! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome orangeman you are, Daniel Robert, a beautiful boy not only in looks but in heart, in your sweet and loving personality! Friend to all, that's you, Daniel! It always sad hearing of a mommy kitty no longer being able to care for her little ones. But your guardian angel was working overtime that happy day your forever family found you, and we're so happy that she/he did! And in return for your family's compassion and devotion, they have been blessed with THE sweetest and most loving furkid a human could ever hope for! How your family loves you, sweetheart, and for good reason. You're everything a family could ever wish for in a kitty furkid, and more! I do believe that makes you MORE than worthy of you "top cat" honors! Daniel rules!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your humans, pup pals Zeb and Illya, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! You all deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Daniel Robert, and to dear doggies Zeb and Illya, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Darling Daniel, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Daniel Striped Tiger!

Awww, Daniel! What a beautiful orangey you are! You remind me so much of Daniel Striped Tiger from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood ! I agree with MoFF -- how wonderful that your people found you, and have helped you grow into the happy, handsome, stunning kitty you are today. Yours is a story of success and love! I hope you've had a very special day of celebrating YOU! Please have your people give you loads and loads of hugs, kisses and snuggles for me, sweet Daniel! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678