Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buttercup

Buttercup

Buttercup,

You were a lovely kitty and it sounds like you had a good life with your human. It's sad your life was cut short though.

I just lost my 10-1/2-year-old male cat, Sunkist, to cancer on February 22, 2013.

Sherry

Buttercup

I feel sorry for your little darling cat, that you lost her, and I know she was very happy to be with you. It sounds she was a smart cat.

Love Giselle

Buttercup added evidence to what I've often said: The only true problem with cats is that they don't live long enough.

Darling Buttercup

What a sweet girl she was and I know you are grieving. She is now at the Rainbow Bridge playing with the other pets who are waiting for their loved ones to come for them and together they can cross over and be together for eternity. RIP darling Buttercup.

Blog Entries

Beautiful Buttercup

What a pretty girl she was. My heart is breaking for you, I am so sorry for your loss. Was she your only cat? If so, you should definitely consider getting another cat (soon). Or perhaps, since this is springtime and there will be millions of kittens desperately needing homes, you could find a pair of siblings. It is always best to try and keep siblings together, if possible. They would not replace Buttercup, but they will help your heart to heal, and give your mind something to think about besides your saddness. Just an idea. You sound like a wonderful, loving kitty Momma, and there are many other cats who need an owner like you. God Bless.

What a gorgeous Cat Buttercup is and she is simply spectacular with her wings of Silver and Gold and her Carriage encrusted with Rubies and Silk and Satin. Buttercup is a Wonderful Awesome Angel and she is beloved by all the many Awesome Animal And Human Angels who she meets, Buttercup is the life of any party.

It is sad that Buttercup could not stay longer on Earth, but some of us have shorter lives than others , and she will be there again to meet you in a special place in Paradise , with all of her Awesome Angel Friends waiting to share her love once more^^.

All Of Our Awesome Angels love Buttercup and send a cosmic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Friend Buttercup and congratulate Our New Cat of The Day too ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Buttercup, you have been such a pretty princess. i am sorry you had to leave your human mom way too early but you are waiting for her at Rainbow Bridge. Go and find the Pet Talk lot there -it is such a fun bunch of kitties and they all are waiting for us-e.g. my Filou and my Tigris. They will welcome you with open paws and show you the best spots in the sun and the best games to play, little girl.

Buttercup you are beautiful. It is sad that you were only here a short time but in that time you gave your human lots of love. *HUGS* to Buttercup's human!

Beautiful Angel Buttercup!

Dear angel Buttercup, Your Highness, sweet little Princess~

It breaks my heart that you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age, were taken from your Mommy long before your time. But I am comforted knowing that during your most difficult hours you were in the loving care of that forever human God intended you to be with, that you left this world with a heart full of love, on gossamer wings of gold and silver, ruby encrusted carriage in tow! Yes, you and your Mommy most certainly were destined to be together, sweetheart, a higher power knowing that you would be need of someone extra special, someone who would devote themselves to you completely and unconditionally, someone able to meet the challenges that lay before you.

We all know how your Mommy's heart aches for her little Princess, how she longs for your regal presence and loving spirit, the ability to hold you and cuddle you and kiss you. But one day you and she will be together again, and oh, what a happy day that will be! You truly are a Princess, Buttercup, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime, crown! (I'll bet that crown too is encrusted with rubies!)

All my love to you, beautiful Buttercup, and to your wonderful Mommy, too.
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, dearest Buttercup, what a beautiful Angel you are, indeed! Such a sweet face, and that gorgeous dilute-tortie fur, and such a delightful Purrrsonality.. and so much beloved by your Purrrson. We're so sorry you did not get to stay on Earth with her for any longer. She enjoyed so much showing you off on strolls around the neighborhood, with you, Your Royal Highness Buttercup Lucretia Stringfellow the First, in your carriage out to receive your public! And you enjoyed it too, swaying from side to side.

But now you are a glorious Angel, with your wings of Silver and Gold and your Carriage encrusted with Rubies and Silk and Satin! You will welcome your Purrrson Home, One Fine Day.. and then you and she will resume your strolls by a tree with brightly colored birds. Your love for each other is eternal, and you are always together.

Congratulations, darling Buttercup, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all the Angels at the Bridge are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and perhaps a few angelic Purrrs you could send to her!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess Buttercup

My best wishes go up to Buttercup in Kitty Heaven, where she is surely already watching all the colorful birds. I love that! Buttercup was so pretty, her coat color pattern is very unique, and her fur looks super soft in the photo. Sorry she didn't stay on this earth but for a short while. you wrote about Buttercup with such good details, that it is a real nice tribute to her memory. Robin from Kansas

Beautiful Buttercup

I am so sorry you lost her at such a young age and that the vets were unable to discover what was wrong with her after tests. I am sure her love is missed, as we have all experienced this heartwrenching loss. Bless you for giving her the love and care she needed and deserved and may we all be with our sweet and sadly missed kitties again one day.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Buttercup, you sure were a beauty. I'm so sorry that you had to go to Rainbow Bridge so early. You sure had a wonderful personality and some day you and your owner will be reunited once again. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Buttercup, your story just broke my heart. Bless your dear Mommy for being there for you. RIP little ANgel

RIP to all the kitties that everyone has tragically lost recently

What a beautiful little lady! It is so sweet of you to continue her memory and honor her life by nominating her Cat of the Day. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your time together was not long enough! My heart breaks for you. She is waiting for you at the rainbow bridge. You will have that date together someday. I know she will be waiting!