Thread: Benji is an angel!

Benji is an angel!

Dear Benji's mom, your English is perfect and your story telling is just wonderful! I am so very glad you found him and that he found you. Please give Benji kisses on his wounded ears from me every night and tell him he is loved!

Oh Benji, you're too adorable! Just look at that face! Thank goodness your mommy took you home. I have read of the horror of the street dogs of Bulgaria.
    Congrats on being DOTD Benji! I hope this is a very special day for you and your mommy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Brave, beautiful Benji!!!

Hi Benji in Bulgaria! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart! First of all, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, sweet baby boy, in looks and in spirit! As your human has said, your ears only make you that much more precious. They are your badge of courage, and a testament to your amazing spirit, your will to survive! I can't imagine a pup more deserving of our extra special Sunday honors than you, sweetheart! Your courage and will to survive in light of such unspeakable abuse, and your human's great compassion, her/his unwavering devotion to you, make you both heroes in my book! And as has been said, your and your Mom's English is perfect, and we're so happy you took the time to share your very moving, very touching, inspirational story with us! I can't imagine the strength and courage it took for you so survive such horrific abuse, but thankfully you were able to hang on until your forever human could find her way to you! God was looking over you that day! What a team you and your Mommy make, Benji, and I hope for you both, countless more happy, peaceful, love filled years together!!!
    Enjoy your big day of honor, sweetheart. I just know your Mommy is going to make it a very special day, for sure!
    Tons of love and hugs to you, beautiful Benji! Please have your Mommy plant a zillion kisses on that sweet little face of yours, those precious ears, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Benji in Bulgaria, I am so pleased to meet you. What a special dog you are to survive all that you've been through. I am shocked that somone cut off your ears; you poor thing. I am so glad and grateful that your human adopted you and cares for you and loves you. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Benji, I wish I could take all the animal abusers and dump them on the moon, never to be heard from again. What in the world eve gave someone the idea to cut your ears like that. I'm sitting here shaking my head. Thank goodness your Mom found you and is giving you lots of love. Lots of kisses and hugs to both of you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Benji

Benji say" Thank You" for your kind and sweet words from all of you. He loved the kisses,gfvgfbhzgjhkjjh this is what Benji wrote to all of you.

Yes, he is a great and a smart dog, and he protects me before men and other dogs. He had an extra good meal today, and now we are going for a walk, because the sun is out. Again thanks for your love and kindness to my dog. We both appreciate it very much.

God bless Giselle and Benji

Benji you are adorable! Congrats on your special day!

So nice to hear back from your Mommy, Giselle, and from you too, Benji! (gfvgfbhzgjhkjjh)
    It's great knowing that you and your Mommy are enjoying a nice day together...sharing a good meal and a walk in the sunshine, paw in hand! A perfect day in my book! You're an angel, Benji, and so in your Mommy!!!
    More hugs and kisses to you, precious Benji, from Cape Cod, USA!
    Sandra~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benji found his Fur-ever home!

Benji, I am so very glad that you are off the streets, as I am sure you are in such loving hands of your Mom. She saved you from the streets and in return you will be her loyal dog forever. You are a pretty dog, sorry about your ears but in a way they look very "perky" so try not to dwell on how you lost your beagle ears. Dogs are so forgiving, that is one of the many redeeming qualities you have! Rest well on your orthodpedic bed, you surely deserve it! Robin from Kansas, USA