Thread: Jacob!!!

Jacob!!!

You're a handsome boy Jacob!!! I'm happy to hear you were adopted from a shelter. I've adopted three dogs from a shelter. It's such a good feeling.
    It looks like he has a little best friend in the one picture. A very cute little friend, by the way.
    Congrats on being DOTD Jacob. I hope this is a fun day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, handsome Jacob! I think yours is a story about an adoption success! I like the photo of you with your very cute young person in the purple sweater-- you look so comfortable with her and she looks so happy to be with you! I would love to give you a big hug for your special day - maybe your young person would give you one for me? Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Jacob!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jacob

Oh Jacob, you are such a handsome dog and one can see how much your family loves you. So happy you were adopted as I also have two dogs who were also rescues. It's wonderful to see you as our very special Dog of the Day and Congradulations for being the very special Dog you are.

Dear, sweet Jacob!

Hi Jacob! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    My heart melted the instant I laid eyes on your sweet face, saw the love in those gorgeous brown eyes!
    What a wonderful best friend and loving companion your family has in you, sweetheart (especially your skin siblings), and we're so very grateful to them for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a 2nd chance at life! And how well you have repaid your family's compassion, being there for them through good times and bad, happy and sad; protecting them and watching over them with such devotion!

Of course you didn't deserve to die, Jacob, and thanks to your family you were spared such an unthinkable fate, blessed with happiest of forever homes and humans imaginable...ever doggie's dream life! (That photo of you with your lovely young lady brings tears to my eyes!) You are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, Jacob, and hopefully after reading your happy ending story others will choose adoption as well! You make one awesome ambassador for animal rescue!
    Thanks so much for brightening my gray and gloomy day with your heart warming story and pics, Jacob! It's a pleasure to have the chance to pay tribute to a pup as special as you, and all that you mean to your family!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy, celebrating to the max with your proud people, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jacob!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Jacob! You are a wonderful friend to your humans and I am so glad you are another shelter success story. Congrats on your special day!

Handsome Boy Jacob !

Oh what a beautiful and sweet Boy you are Jacob !

You look after your family as well.

Gentle , strong and brave.

Much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Congrats on Dog of the Day, Jacob! You're a very handsome boy!