Thread: Darling Dove

Darling Dove

Hi Dove,
    how wonderful to see you this morning. You remind me very much of my first cat Grisette who lived with me 35 years ago. Although you had to leave your cat mom at 7 weeks of age you seem to be very happy and healthy and I am glad your purrson took you in- we do not want to think what could have happened.
    Now you live the life of a princess - we can see that from your cute pink heart.
    Congratulations of being our most cute kitty of the day

What a sweet Gray Kitten you are Dove and you certainly do have quite the purr.
    You are so sweet you are not unlike my Gray Empress Josephine of many names who purrs up a storm when she lies beside me at night.

And you are a fellow Canadian Cat , all the way from the West Coast.
    We know that Our Awesome Animal And Friend Angels will visit the West Coast and they will make sure to come and see you.

My Empress Jose[hine and My Smokey Angels all send a Great Gray Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Nicest Little Gray Cat Of The Future and Our Gray Cat of the Day Delightful Dove^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Dove, it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely girl! I really like the way you look, sort of a round face it seems to me. There is no doubt but that your human loves you very much. I am so glad you are cared for and have a good home where you are the princess. I watched and enjoyed your videos. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, dearest Dove, what a gorgeous and sweet Russian Blue kitty you are! Your fur looks like plush, so soft to touch and pet (and I hope your Purrrrson will deliver some pets from us to you!), and we love your cute matching-grey nosie and those beautiful orange eyes. How nice that you have that heart-shaped tag.. your Purrrson loves you very much, and you love him/her in return too, which is just as it should be. You both like to share those cuddles. don't you!

Congratulations, darling Dove, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and perhaps even another game of Fetch.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dove, you sure are adorable and it sounds like you are very bonded to your owner. I'm so glad that you were saved but I wonder what happened to the rest of your siblings. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Dove

Funny, I always thought that Russian Blues always had green eyes. Anyway, you sure look nice and plush, and sound like such a good girl. I too was wondering about your tattoo; thanks for explaining about it to us. Happy COTD, Dove

Dove what a beauty you are!!!

Your eyes are just gorgeous!!! What a treasure you are!!! You seem to be like a happy ray of sunshine. I know you sure brightened up my cloudy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Dove, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beauty you are Dove! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Dove!

Hi Dove! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a lovely name for one lovely lady! I just watched your videography, and oh, someone help me...I've MELTED!!!
    Honestly, your Purr Machine vid was simply too precious for words, and oh, don't your love to talk! hehe I loved hearing your Mommy talk to you, listening to your sweet replies! You were one adorable wee one, and what a beautiful Blue girl you've grown up to be, a beauty in body and heart! You're a keeper, and we're so thankful to your Mommy for adopting you, giving one most deserving feline the happiest of lives!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage! I have a feeling that's a given!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, blue Dove!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Dove!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Dove! Your eyes sure are purdy!

Congratulations Lovely Dove on being Cat of the Day! Your have certainly melted many a heart today sweetie and that most definitely includes mine. I watched your videos and was completely smitten - you are the sweetest little girl and so, so loved.

Have a very special day baby today and every day.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Ohhh, Miss Dove! You are purr-ecious, lovely blue-grey girl! I like your golden eyes and I love the sounds you make in your Sponge Bob video ... the little "mrrp" and your sweet meows! I agree with tatsxxx11 - you were an adorable wee kitten and now you are a beautiful kitty girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Dove! Could you please have your mum give you this for me: *gentle little kiss* You are so sweet!

p.s., I believe Catty1's Zoe has a tattoo ID in her ear, too
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi everyone! I am Doves mommy! I was in the hospital for a little while (she was being taken care of by her auntie while I was away) and it was very nice to come home and see that Dove was cat of the day and to have all of these lovely comments from all of you guys!

To respond to one of you, her fur is VERY soft and I love petting her and will give her a bunch more for all of you.