Thread: Bailey!!!

Bailey!!!

You're a handsome boy Bailey!!! It sounds like you're one very good big brother to Blake! The video of you two playing shows what a good dog you are.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Blake have a fun day!

btw, I love chocolate puppys!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, Bailey and Blake! I think you will both be the Dog of the Day for me, because you have such a special relationship! Blake, you are going to learn all kinds of neat things from your big brother Bailey and I'll bet you two will be having all kinds of fun! You are so handsome, Bailey and you are adorable, Blake! I hope you are both having a wonderful day ! Happy Dog of the Day! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Bailey....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love all your pictures. I bet you are a wonderful boy.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Beautiful Bailey and adorable Blake!

Oh, be still my Labbie loving heart! Today we have a twofer...woo hoo!
    Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Bailey, and to your adorable little sidekick Blake, too!
    Can't crown one and not the other! After all, you two are inseparable, a team...and for your family, double the Labbie love! What a wonderful big brother you are to wee, wittle Blake, Bailey! He is truly one lucky little guy, having a best friend, a mentor (to show him the ropes), a devoted protector and defender in you! What fun you two will be having over the many years to come...just check out your video! What a precious pair you are...simply irresistible!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved "top dog" day, being treated to all your big, beautiful hearts desire and then some!
    Lots of hugs and smoochies, woofs and happy wiggles to you beautiful Bailey and Blake, from me and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bailey and Blake, You two boys are just adorable! I smiled as I read about you Bailey and how sweet and gentle you were/are with Blake when he came to your house. How wonderful that you accepted him right away. (My LilGirl has not totally accepted Sissy after nearly a year) Anyway back to you, I think it is just great that you were/are a teacher and good example for Blake. Your human family must be very proud of you two; I know I would be. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Wonderful Boy !

What a wonderful Boy you are and a very special Big Brother !

Loved the video too
    !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

So lovely!

I loved him!

Such a handsome dog!