Thread: King!

King!

King, you are a very handsome fellow. I love the picture of the close up of your eyes. They are so soulful looking. Happy DOTD to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a gorgeous boy King! I love GSDs. You sound very brave, yet very friendly. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today and get a few extra treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

King

Oh King what a handsome dog you are and so protective of your family. I'm so happy to see you as the Dog Of The Day, Congratulations, you are a Beauty.
    Jackie

Regal King!

Hi King in Denmark! Happy Dog of the Day! We honored to crown you, your highness, as our very special and most deserving "top dog!"
    What a handsome, regal, simply stunning GSD you are, and true to your breed, so intelligent and so totally devoted to your family, especially your mom, your soul mate! And I couldn't agree more, that you were born to model, King! Your photos are gorgeous, especially your close-ups! Those warm brown eyes of yours are heart melting! It's clear you are the perfect fit for your family, sweetheart, and how very lucky they are to have a loyal and loving companion, a beautiful best friend and protector in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your big day on center stage, playing ball, going for a nice walk, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs an a big kiss to you, beautiful King!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely German Shepherd King is-- I am partial to the breed. He looks very kind from the look in his eyes. Happy DOTD King, hope you get spoiled and enjoy special favours.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Hi King...I fell in love this morning as soon as I saw your picture. What a handsome beauty you are. I would love
    to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

What a handsome, elegant gentleman you are! I love your big, beautiful eyes. Your loyalty and devotion make you a treasure.