Thread: ~Bella~

~Bella~

Aww Bella, you're a pretty piggy! I love hearing little pigs squeak! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Mystery have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bella what a gorgeous piggy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today. You are a little treasure for sure. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious piggie Bella!

Hi Bella! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you!
    What a precious little girl you are, Bella, and how perfectly named you are, for you truly are beautiful! Your long, "silkie," coat of many colors is gorgeous, and just look at that sweet little face! No wonder you love posing for the camera! And oh, to think you're as cuddly and loving as you are beautiful is almost too much piggie perfection to take! I adore wheekers, have been mom to pigs for many years, so I know first hand just how special wheeker love and friendship is, and in you your human has been blessed with the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you and your human, and your best furry bud Mystery and your pup pal, are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled "top pet" day!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bella, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious piggie Bella!

Hi Bella! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you!
    What a precious little girl you are, Bella, and how perfectly named you are, for you truly are beautiful! Your long, "silkie," coat of many colors is gorgeous, and just look at that sweet little face! No wonder you love posing for the camera! And oh, to think you're as cuddly and loving as you are beautiful is almost too much piggie perfection to take! I adore wheekers, have been mom to pigs for many years, so I know first hand just how special wheeker love and friendship is, and in you your human has been blessed with the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you and your human, furry sister Mystery and your pup pal, are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled "top pet" day!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bella, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! (Love to Mystery and the pupper too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~