Thread: Lovely Lieutenant

Lovely Lieutenant

Lieutenant Kitty McTiger- right under your picture we see you are supposed to be female but your purrson who took these adorable pictures of you tells us you are a boy- and while we know that lieutenants can be female as well we think that the elegant black bow gives you away- you are a most handsome and dashing boy
    Being so chic in your cream coat makes it hard to believe nobody wanted you as you must have been an adorable kitten. But you are much loved (yes, even being photographed with the flashy thing means they love you) and have found your purrfect home now.
    Congratulations to you on this day of celebration

Lieutenant Kitty McTiger!

Good morning, Lieutenant Kitty McTiger! I love the picture of you that says, "May contain awesome" -- I think that box definitely contains awesome! You are orange, fluffy and gorgeous! As far as I am concerned, there can never be too many kitty pictures. Never! I would love to give you some petting and feel your wonderful coat -- it looks so soft to stroke! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me today. And a few of these: *kisses*! Tenners, you are wonderful! Happy Cat of the Day!

P.S., perhaps you could order your Second Lieutenant to register you for Pet Talk ... there is a section called Cat General that would be purr-fect for even more photos of you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My you are a handsome fella. Orange tabbies rule of course. Congrats on COD.

You're a handsome boy Lieutenant! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lieutenant

I also love the box photo that says "may contain awesome". It's not may, it's DOES contain awesome! I love ginger boys, and you are one of the cutest! Happy COTD

I noticed that box as wel;l may contain Awesome, and in your case Lieutenant it certainly is true. We Found Hotel Cats are very impressed that you are an NCO already that is pretty impressive for an 11 month old Kitten.
    We bet that by the time you get your full growth that you will be up to General and working in the Pentagon!!

After all who is better than we Cats in camoflodge , surveillance and quiet stalking.
    You are such a Gorgeous Colored Cat Lieutenant you are truly AWESOME!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are saluting You Lieutenant and sending a 23 Gun MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Lieutenant Cat!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lieutenant, you sure are very handsome. Since most cats with your coloring are males then you most likely are a male cat. I've found that orangies/buffs also have the best personalities and I bet you do too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Dearest Lieutenant Kitty McTiger, what a gorgeous orange feline you are! And what an excellent collection of beautiful photos your devoted and loving Purrrson has taken and posted of you. You are her first cat, but you have made her into a "self professed cat lady," and how perfect is that! You are full of fun and energy and love, and what a wonderful home you and she share now. "MAY CONTAIN AWESOME," indeed!

Congratulations, darling Lieutenant, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

These pictures look professional! And Lieutenant is such a beautiful cat, he could be a show cat! I downloaded his pictures to a folder I keep of my favorite cat pictures, so you can see, I much admire his looks. Thanks for sharing and lucky you, to have such a wonderful cat!

I so enjoyed reading your story, Lieutenant and what a gorgeous boy you are!

Loved the photos of you and laughed at the text "May contain awesome" in that box - indeed you are awesome! Have fun today and celebrate with treats and playtime. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, and I hope to see more of you here.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lieutenant what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I have to agree your box is overflowing with 'awesome' with you in it!!! What a treasure you are!!! Your pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having an awesomely fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys SO much!!! :)

Hi!!!! I'm Amy, the happy owner of adorable little Lieutenant!
    Reading all of this seriously made me smile so much it hurts! Thanks you guys!
    Lieutenant is such a sweet little guy and full of silliness and I'm so glad all of you love him just like I do!!!!
    Thanks so much!!!

And Lieutenant says thanks

hi Amy, great to meet you. i became a regular here after my Filou became Cat of the Day. So go to Cat General and show us many more pivtures of handsome Lieutenant

Congrats Lieutenant, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana