Thread: Louie Louie

Hybrid View

Louie Louie

You're a gorgeous boy Louie Louie!!! I just love the picture with Santa! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You have quite a fan club, Louie Louie! For your future meet-n-greet outings you will have to learn to say "I'm POTD Louie Louie" to proclaim your deserving honour to everyone! The picture of you with Santa is special as you are the only one of the flock with your head twisted . . . so charming, just like you. Hope you do plenty of dancing for joy today and always, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I LOVE Louie Louie!!!

Hi Louie Louie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a
    gorgeous guy you are, Louie! Your coloring and princely headpiece are stunning! And oh yes, what a big fan club you have, of the human and feathered variety! What a great pic of you and all of your feathered friends visiting Santa! hehe I'd love to know how that shot was set up, and what Santa's reaction was! And being a woman, I'd love for you to sing and dance for me!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your parent's tribute to her/his beautiful boy...it had me smiling from ear to ear and laughing out loud! What a character, what a scamp, what a flirt! You are one incredibly joyful, talented, life and people loving boy, Louie Louie, and your family, and all who are fortunate to cross your path, truly blessed!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Louie Louie! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, hitting all those fun spots...garage sales, Lowes, the Dollar Store...letting all of your adoring friends and fans know of your well earned Pet of the Day reign!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Louie Louie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Louie Louie what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Oh, my goodness!!! What a bundle of fun you are!!! Your picture with Santa is priceless!!! If you were in school you would be the class clown!!! You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~