Thread: Charlie!!!

Charlie!!!

You're a handsome boy Charlie!!! It sounds like you're really smart! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Charlie! What a handsome boy you are! So intelligent too - your family must love you very much! I hope you enjoy being our "Dog of the Day"
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Charming Beagle Boy Charlie!

Hi smilin' Charlie! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Aww, what a beautiful Beagle boy you are, sweetheart, inside and out! Like most Beagles you love to "sing," and how I'd love to hear you sing to me! (I'd be sure to have plenty of chicken on hand, no worries!) Yes you are precious, Charlie, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and cuddly, joyful and loving best friend in you! And oh, mustn't forget...smart as whip, too!h Those door and bowl maneuvers...very impressive! hehe (My Lab Star will toss her head in the direction of the sink and bark if her water bowl is empty!)
    Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, beautiful Beagle boy! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hopefully you'll be treated to a trip to the doggie park today, to hook up with your doggie pals, and of course some yummy chicken treats!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Charlie, you are a cutie. I would love to hear you sing for chicken! happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Sweet Charlie

Hi Charlie, what a Sweetheart you are and you love your family so much. You have a very kind face and so very handsome. Congratulations for being our wonderful Dog Of The Day.
    Jackie

Thank you from Charlie :)

Our part and that of Charlie, thank you very much for your nice comments. It is true that it is cute and smart. Thank you again

Oh Charlie !!

What a wonderful boy you are.

Looking after your family and so loved and loving.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/