Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of My Cats!!!

New Pictures Of My Cats!!!

I took these pictures back on Feb.9th of this year but I never had time to resize them and post them until now. Sit back relax and enjoy!!!

My Girls Pearl & Ziggy:
    They still don't like their brothers and they only tolerate Sky.

Senior Sky:
    All of his younger brothers adore him and he gets along well with them too. He does need to get a break from them so he'll go back into the "cat sanctuary" which is my bedroom.

Lots more pictures coming up.>>>>>>

Colby:
    He was very hard to photograph because he hates the camera. He's the goofiest of all of my cats and he makes me laugh every day. Everything is a game to him.

Finnegan:
    He and Colby are best friends and love playing together. He's become a lap cat and a real lovebug too.

Here are Finnegan and Radar who has now become larger than Finnegan and he's not even a year old yet.

More pictures coming up.>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 03-04-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Alani:
    He's a big mama's boy and he still wants his daily hugs.

Blaze:
    As you can see in these pictures, he's a very happy boy. He's finally enjoying play time with his new younger brothers.

More pictures coming up.>>>>>>>

Radar:
    He's still very shy towards me and he's the only cat that doesn't come up to me for scritches or lovin's. The last time that I weighed him he was about 13lbs or so. I think he may be about 15 now. He won't be a year old until March 27th. He's a very mellow cat and loves to play with his brothers. He came to me overweight and he's still overweight. He loves to pose for the camera.

Here's all three kittens:

Reece:
    He likes to make a cooing sound when he runs so one of his nicknames is now "Coo Boy". He's also become a lap cat and some times he'll look at me and cry because he wants to sit in my lap. He also hates the camera so he's hard to photograph. He'll be one year old on April 1st.

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Rory:
    He's the youngest of the boys and the smallest in length of the kittens. He's about the same size as Finnegan but he weighs more. I call him my little red devil because he's red in color and he's too curious for his own good. He loves to be the center of attention and he also loves being in my lap. He's also loves to play in water. He'll be one year old on April 4th.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Oh my gosh!! They are all so grown up and beautiful. I don't know how you keep up with all that orange goodness but it must be wonderful to come home and be greeted by such a lovely family.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh my gosh! What great pictures of such a great bunch of cats! Thank you.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

There are the beautiful KAK kitties! Hello, everyone! You all look beautiful, handsome and happy! I am sending you huge amounts of gentle petting and scritchies!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful kitties! Do they all want to sit in your lap at the same time?

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

YaY! Where did your little kittens go? I love Colby's color. All of your kittys are adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, lots of orange!

I didn't know you had ten. Where have I been? Lovely photos of your happy cats! Thanks for sharing.

your babies are adorable! Thank for showing us their pictures!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    Beautiful kitties! Do they all want to sit in your lap at the same time?
    Luckily no. I have had 2-3 in my lap or on my legs all at once though.

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    I didn't know you had ten. Where have I been? Lovely photos of your happy cats! Thanks for sharing.
    Yes, I did have 11 for a few months but then Storm's health declined so I had to let him go. I adopted Colby on April 14th and Finnegan on April 29th. Then I adopted Radar & Rory on June 30th and I kept on thinking about Reece so I then adopted him on July 1st. I'm very lucky that all of my boys get along well and they all love to play with each other.

Thanks everyone for all of the nice comments.

Another wonderful photo set.

I laughed that the one who is not fond of sitting with you loves to pose for the camera! That is Radar.

And Rory, loving to play with water, I think we need a vid of that - action!

Reece aka Coo Boy had to show us what he thinks of the camera, just in case we didn't believe you when you typed it, ha haaa. Sometimes I take the photos in the day time, no flash, and that works better for the ones who do not like the camera.

Alani and Blaze with the long flowing coats are just gorgeous young cats now! WOW, I know I say this each time I see them, but that's how I feel about them / their coats.

Colby and Finnegan, best furriends, lol. Gosh the full face shot is fantastic.

And Sky, Ziggy and Pearl. I laughed when I saw Pearl's pic, eyes open, keeping tabs on what you are doing - but not moving, lifting her head, why interrupt a nap if you don't have to, right?

Gorgeous, as always! I love your collection of orangies, all the shades are so neat! Give them all some scritchies for me! :-)