Thread: Chloe Elizabeth

Chloe Elizabeth

Oh Chloe Elizabeth, what a wonderful family you have taking care of you for your illness. Not only that, they are also raising awareness about renal dysplasia. I admire your spunk and your spirit. Best of luck to you little girl!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh my gosh, you're so cute Chloe Elizabeth!!! You're such a little fighter. Bless your family for caring for you so well.
    I hope you have a long time with your family. Congrats on being our DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Chloe, I must say that I have tears in my eyes after reading about you. What a sweet cute adorable little dog you are and I am so sorry you have a terrible disease. I pray that you will find a match and can be saved. Your spirit is uplifting. I know your family loves you very much and I do hope you get the chance to have years with them. Congrats on being DOTD!

Chloe Elizabeth the Fighter!

Dear Chloe Elizabeth!
    Oh...What a precious baby girl you are, beyond precious. Your story and your beautful photos have me teary eyed. Your courage and fighting spirit, your joyfulness in light of such a serious health challenge, along with your family's unwavering devotion to you and their commitment to raising awareness about renal dysplasia, is an inspiration to all you meet!

She touches the lives and inspires everyone she meets]

Just check out these FB photos to see JUST how much!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chloe-Elizabeth/430210250368176#!/pages/Chloe-Elizabeth/430210250368176?id=430210250368176&sk=photos_strea m

What a wonderful family you have been blessed with, sweet baby girl, and what a treasure they have in you, or as your mommy would say, you're "pawperfect!" I hope and pray with all my heart that this finds you well, Chloe Elizabeth, and that before long you will get that transplant, that you and your family will know many, many more happy years together! As your vet said, you're far, far too young for your journey to end!

I just "liked" your FB page, and tweeted a link to your story, and hope others will do the same!
    Bless you and your family...Hoping today is a very happy Dog of the Day for you and your family, one filled with love and hope!
    Lots and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chloe Elizabeth, our very special and most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chloe Elizabeth

Oh my dear, Beautiful Chloe Elizabeth, you are a inspiration to all. Your family has been blessed to have you and one can see how much they love you. You are just so spunky and happy. It has been a pleasure to meet you, wishing you the best and Congratulations on being the Wonderful Dog of the Day. Sending hugs.
    Jackie

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dearest Chloe Elizabeth,

I too was in tears reading about you and your health issues. You are way too young to have been dealt such a hand in your short life, but thru it all, you look so happy and spunky - like you don't have a care in the world. What a wonderful family you have - giving you such wonderful care, and of course hope for the future. I pray that in time, a transplant is found for you, and you can go on to live a long and happy life. Hang in there pretty girl - youth is on your side.

Congratulations on the very deserved honor of today's DOTD. We here in DE are hoping that the day finds you as well as can be - and happy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Look at that lil' face!

Chloe Elizabeth...you are one courageous lovely lil' girl. I hope that with whatever time you have here on earth, that you have the best time of your life! love:
    Happy Dog of the Day to you!

With Love .........

Fight the fight Sweet Girl...

Much love surrounds you

Hugssssssssssssssssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Chloe Elizabeth, what a beautiful girl you are with your big round dark eyes. Stay strong, hang in there and give it your best. You are such a cherished soul.