Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tripawd

Miss Tripawd, please count me as one of your many fans! You are a very beautiful orangie girl! I am sending you a zillion hugs, kisses, hugs and lovies today Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tripawd, you're such a gorgeous orange girl and also a very lucky cat. I love reading heartwarming stories like yours. Now you're living a wonderful life in a loving and caring home. Congrats on being COTD!!! Some of your pictures remind me of my Finnegan who was found in someones yard. As you can see I'm a huge orangie/buff cat fan and all of my cats were rescues. Here's a picture of my little boy Finnegan who is only about 6lbs or so.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Terrific Tripawd!

Hi Tripawd! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my tripod (right forearm amputation), orangeman Tigg'r! (You two could be twins!) In fact I've been mom to 2 tripods (Tuna was my first, and her story is very similar to yours!) Well, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly you kids bounce back from your surgery, barely missing a beat, jumping and running and playing with ease, in no time! What an inspiration you are!

How precious are you, princess, and how heartwarming and heart melting are your story and pics...love all of the *bonus* pics! You had such a traumatic start at life, sweetheart. But thankfully your guardian angel led that awesome ACO to you that fateful day! Great thanks to him/her for rescuing you, and great thanks to that wonderful vet who so selflessly cared for you in your time of great need, for making your happy homecoming a reality! You are so lucky to have a forever daddy as special as yours, Tripawd! But I'm sure he would agree it is he who is the truly blessed one, having a beautiful best furkid and friend for life in you! And no doubt about it, you and he were destined to find your way to one another, with a little help from Feema, of course!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Mackee! I'm sure you're daddy's making today a very special day for sure, but please have him give you a bunch more hugs and kisses for me, Mackee too!
    Lots of love and purrs to you, precious Tripawd, from me and Tigg'r and Mollie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Three Cheers for Tripawd!

What a great story...what a lucky cat!
    I am so happy for you and Tripawd...

What a nice collection of photos, and what a beautiful girl you are, Tripawd!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty Tripawd,
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments!