Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tripawd

Tripawd

What a great story. Congrats on COD and you are a pretty kitty. Of course all orange kitties are handsome or pretty.

Oh, dearest Tripawd, what a gorgeous orange girl you are! We are so glad you were rescued after your encounter with the train which cost you a hind leg. Then you were given excelent care so you healed up, and then you came home to the most wonderful family. At home now you get around with no trouble, playing with your toys and speeding around and using your remaining hind leg as a Pogo Stick. You helped your Purrrson to heal from the loss of her beloved cat Feema, and we know Feema Angel accompanies you and him/her now. We're so glad that destiny brought her/him to Starbucks that day!

Congratulations, darling Tripawd, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrrson and Feema Angel are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh those orange kitties

What a beautiful tribute to a fabulous kittycat - I am not surprised you fell under Tripawd's spell, orange cats can do that to you (I have two). Although all cats can tug at our hearts really. I am so happy for Tripawd to have been so lucky to be saved and cared for by the vet (often they would just have euthanized instead of doing surgery they would not be reimbursed for - sad...) and then to find a loving forever home. Animal lovers are the best!! I wish you a long sweet life together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Tripawd, you for sure are a very special kitty with an orange furry guardian angel who took well care of you.Some years ago I have been in old Orchard Beach-this gives me the impression I know where you come from. I am so glad it all worked out-you were rescued after your accident and got veterinary care. The lady who worked at Starbucks put your poster at the board -and your new purrson who brought her mom to the airport to just see this poster-it was all meant to be.
    Enjoy your day -get some training dor the cat-paralympics and some extra celebration treats, sweet girl

Good morning everyone! I'm the proud father of Tripawd, and I wanted say how happy and honored I am that Tripawd was chosen as today's Cat of the Day.

As mentioned in her story, Tripawd lives with Mr. Mackee, who was Cat of the Day on June 27, 2003. You can read about him here: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/June/27.html

The story also mentioned Feema, who you can read about here: http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthre...Himalayan-girl

I just got up and I need to get some coffee before I write anything more, otherwise whatever I write won't be very coherent. But thanks for the wonderful comments you've posted! I'll be uploading more pictures of Tripawd later today as well. Despite her disability, she is one FAST cat and that makes it pretty difficult to take pictures of her. Usually I have to wait until she's asleep.

Hi Tripawd and hi Dad!!

Tripawd you are such a gorgeous kitty and such a survivor I love your spirit. And Dad, thank you so much for giving this lovely lady the life she deserves - wish there were more people like you in our world.

I'll look forward to seeing more pics and lots of stories, I'm sure.

Happy COTD Tripawd - please get good and spoiled today sweetie.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

It's heartbreaking to hear of any animal's illness or injury, but the happy ending to Tripawd's story makes me smile. It is wonderful to know that not every "animal control" officer has euthanasia in mind as the automatic solution to deal with sick or hurt cats or dogs. I am also given hope by Tripawd's adoption by an obviously caring and patient human.

George (with Shadow the Queen of Spayeds and Lyla the Tortoiseshell Terror)

More photos of Tripawd!

Oh Tripawd, what an absolutely lovely girl you are!

I'm sorry for the pain you went through, but now you have found the perfect dad who knows how to care for you. Have fun and celebrate the honor of being our Cat of the Day. You gotta demand extra treats and toys now.

When I saw your picture, you reminded me so much of my recently departed Fister. He lived to be almost 17 years old. I hope you will have a long happy and healthy life!

I hope we will hear more about you and see the pictures to go with the stories.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You are such an Owesome Orange Lady Tripawd and such a Dear Brave Cat as well.
    We are sorry that you had such a horrible start to your life , but things have evened up now and you have your Forever Furr Ever Home now, with lots of places to relax, you certainly have some great Cat Shaped Chairs to stretch out on.

We are so glad that just the right Guardian saw your ad and was just the right person to take you into their heart and into their home.
    That as they said in Casablanca is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Michael Angel, Miquelito My Little Orange Lion, the Fluffy Tail Brothers , Mickey and Monroe and All My Orange Porch Angels are sending their finest Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Owesome Orange Dream Cat Terrific Tripawd.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tripawd you are precious!!! Thank you Dad for sharing your beautiful girl with us. Apparently we have another PetTalk Princess to covet - what a joy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hello Tripawd, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a lucky day when your human came to the coffee shop and saw that poster about you. You are a beautiful girl and I enjoyed all the great photos. You look so relaxed and contented. I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

3 rarities!

1. A rare girl orangie!
    2. A rare fighter!
    3. A rare animal control employee

And to top it off a wonderful Dad and some exceptionally wonderful pics. Tripawd looks "raring to go!" So you go grrl!!! Have a superlative day as our COTD star!

Tripawd what a stunning girl you are!!!

I see you have a rapidly growing fan club here on Pet Talk. Please add me to your list of fans!!! What a wonderful and touching story. It looks like you have the life of a princess now for sure!!! I loved seeing all the extra pictures of you. You certainly made me smile. Please thank your daddy for sharing you with us. You are a treasure to be sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~