Thread: ~Bei-Bei~

~Bei-Bei~

You're a handome boy Bei-Bei! It sounds like you have a very nice best friend. You ate the mayors grass? Oh my!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bei Bei!

Hi Bei Bei! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What an extra special treat, having a dwarf sheep as our most deserving honoree! I didn't even know dwarf sheep existed!
    What a sweet, precious boy you are, Bei, Bei, and what a very special best friend your person has in you! I can only imagine how special it is, coming home after a long day at school and being greeted by your adorable self, being on the receiving end of those sweet kisses! And frankly, I too think it's pretty funny you eating the Mayor's grass! And you did him a favor...he didn't have to mow that week!
    Thanks for brightening my gray, gloomy day, Bei Bei! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being pampered and loved to the max! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, and a big hug and kiss to you, beautiful Bei Bei!
    P.S...Please ask your person to give you a piece of salted pretzel for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bei-Bei what a charming fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile today!!! It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us!!! I hope you are having lots of fun today. Maybe you will get a bit of salted pretzel.

Congratulations, sweet Bei-Bei, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bei-Bei, you are a wonderful friend to your devoted guardian and a very special POTD! I've never seen a dwarf sheep before, and you are delightful! Hope your celebration yesterday included a salty pretzel or two and ball playing!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs