Thread: MAYWOOD, NJ: UPDATE 3/5 (msg 6), All safe in temp foster, Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats still Need homes!

MAYWOOD, NJ: UPDATE 3/5 (msg 6), All safe in temp foster, Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats still Need homes!

UPDATE as of 3/5/13: All are safe in temporary foster homes but still need permanent placement.

NEW CONTACT: Amy Kozell with Angels of Animals Rescue, please by calling her please as she is the contact now regarding these cats: 973-471-0622.

Here's a Facebook link with photos, and under the photos is the rap on each cat!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2091530&type=1
    --------------------

THESE CATS STILL NEED PERMANENT HOMES!!!! PLEASE! IF EVERYONE CAN JUST TAKE ONE TO SAVE THEM, PLEASE!

May Day!!! NEW JERSEY! They are located in Maywood. URGENT BY 3/4/2013 , There are 13 cats in total. 5 are Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats.

CH KITTY SITUATION!

The CH Kitties Serenity, Matthew and MC Kayla she wants to try to keep or find a foster for a month or so.
    (There is someone who will foster in Boston but cant come get them til next weekend, if someone can bring to Boston or hold them til next weekend)

So that leaves CH KITTIES Monkey and Mc Kenzie who needs rescue!

MOE SITUATION (THIS IS NOT A DONE DEAL AT ALL IF TRANSPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE, HE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS TO RESCUE!)

Moe has someone who will take him in Allentown Pennsylvania but need a volunteer to transport him and deliver tomorrow arriving after 4:30

So transport needed from Maywood NJ to Allentown, PA

SO!!! ALL OF THESE CATS ARE IN JEOPARDY AS MONDAY MORNING IS D DAY FOR THEM!!!! PLEASE! IF EVERYONE CAN JUST TAKE ONE TO SAVE THEM PLEASE!

Here is some information I sent inquiring about temporary placement for my 13 cats. I have been doing rescue since 2006 with Angels of Animals based in Clifton NJ. I am currently in a situation where I am relocating to Philadelphia area. I used to live in Maywood NJ but currently being evicted after helping a friend and her daughter out, and unfortunately they were not able to hold up their end of the bargain and know we are losing the apartment. My cats have been my life and now I am at risk of losing them because of this situation. Unfortunately I cannot bring any of them where I will be staying in Philadelphia area. I only have until Monday. The rescue group is also trying to help me, but it is very difficult to find a safe place for 13 cats to go in a weekend...I am desperate. I can be reached at 862 200 1127. Please call me if you can help or have any ideas or resources.

Below is a description of my babies:

1. Zoey: born in May 2004- Grey tabby female-Sweet vocal girl, snuggler who has some dental issues.

3. Bandit: born in Sept 2005- Orange male tabby-Sweet attention seeker who will follow you where ever you go!! History of chronic URI.

4. Boo: born in Sept 2006 Grey and white Tuxedo petite short hair male. Sweet boy who loves to sit on your chest and lounge with you and also is Bandit's shadow. They are buddies. Dental issues.

5. Jasmine: born May 2006- Beautiful Maine Coon long Hair- Shy girl who will warm up with time. Does not like to be picked up.

6. Moe: Born in May 2008- Large Black long hair male: Sweet boy who is an attention seeker and will sleep with you and loves to snuggle.

7. Kohl: Born in 2008- Black short hair male: Sweet boy, very active and clown like...can pick on others at times. Rambunctious. History of URI

8. Jonathan: Born in 2008 White and Black short hair BIG male...He is a fatty... shy at first but when he gets to trust you he will be your pillow buddy and kisses me straight on my face.

9. Monkey (brother of Mckenzie): born in 2009, Tabby with mild cerebellar hypoplasia, shy boy who slowly warms up. His CH is mild you can notice a little awkward walk but overall he is able to climb and do all normal cat stuff!!

10. Mckenzie (sister of Monkey): born in 2009 Beautiful calico/tabby Extremely shy...loves other cats but not people so much other than feeding time.

11. Wheezer: Feb 2010: Tabby male, chunky boy who is extremely shy but when he gets to trust you, he will talk for food and remind you it is time to get up in the morning for feeding time. Does not like to be handled but is great with other cats.

12. Matthew (brother of McKayla): March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while male...he is the big baby. He is able to get around okay ...does fall over here and there especially if he is excited. Does not really climb on furniture due to his limitations. He is able to eat on his own, he does not use litter box very well we have tried many different things. Snuggler...use to sleeping with me...I will put him up in bed... can be temperamental with other cats loves his sister and Serenity.

13. McKayla (sister of Matthew) March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while female...she a dainty little girl She gets around pretty well sometimes falling over when she gets excited. She eats on her own and uses the litter box 80% of the time....sometimes follows her brother.....She is also a snuggler and sleeps with me... I have to put her on the bed.

14. Serenity: May 2009: Severe Cerebellar Hypoplasia black petite female, she cannot really walk she flops around like a fishy to get around but uses litter box and eats dry food and drinks water on her own. I feed her wet food otherwise she becomes frustrated. This cat is my soul mate in cat she sleeps with me and is the best snuggler when in snuggle mode. When she is in her crazy she is very rambunctious...she knows she is different and is a touch cookie and does not take shit from anyone...if other cats get close to her she will growl to let them know she is the boss

Thank you for any assistance or information.
    UPDATE as of 3/5/13: All are safe in temporary foster homes but still need permanent placement.

NEW CONTACT: Amy Kozell with Angels of Animals Rescue please by calling her please as she is the contact now regarding these cats: 973-471-0622.
    Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Some are safe now! But keep sharing, the others still need rescue..

UPDATE ----------Keep Sharing Please! This is Dire! 2 CH Kitties need Rescue now and 5 of the other cats need Rescue ASAP!!!!!

Below in Red I put who is safe. The others urgently need rescue please.

(SAFE) 1. Zoey: born in May 2004- Grey tabby female-Sweet vocal girl, snuggler who has some dental issues.

(SAFE) 3. Bandit: born in Sept 2005- Orange male tabby-Sweet attention seeker who will follow you where ever you go!! History of chronic URI.

4. Boo: born in Sept 2006 Grey and white Tuxedo petite short hair male. Sweet boy who loves to sit on your chest and lounge with you and also is Bandit's shadow. They are buddies. Dental issues.

5. Jasmine: born May 2006- Beautiful Main Coone long Hair- Shy girl who will warm up with time. Does not like to be picked up.

(SAFE)6. Moe: Born in May 2008- Large Black long hair male: Sweet boy who is an attention seeker and will sleep with you and loves to snuggle.

7. Kohl: Born in 2008- Black short hair male: Sweet boy, very active and clown like...can pick on others at times. Rambunctious. History of URI

8. Jonathan: Born in 2008 White and Black short hair BIG male...He is a fatty... shy at first but when he gets to trust you he will be your pillow buddy and kisses me straight on my face.

9.CH KITTY Monkey (brother of Mckenzie): born in 2009, Tabby with mild cerebellar hypoplasia, shy boy who slowly warms up. His CH is mild you can notice a little awkward walk but overall he is able to climb and do all normal cat stuff!!

10.CH KITTY Mckenzie (sister of Monkey): born in 2009 Beautiful calico/tabby Extremely shy...loves other cats but not people so much other than feeding time.

11. Wheezer: Feb 2010: Tabby male, chunky boy who is extremely shy but when he gets to trust you, he will talk for food and remind you it is time to get up in the morning for feeding time. Does not like to be handled but is great with other cats.

(SAFE)12. Matthew (brother of McKayla): March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while male...he is the big baby. He is able to get around okay ...does fall over here and there especially if he is excited. Does not really climb on furniture due to his limitations. He is able to eat on his own, he does not use litter box very well we have tried many different things. Snuggler...use to sleeping with me...I will put him up in bed... can be temperamental with other cats loves his sister and Serenity.

(SAFE)13. McKayla (sister of Matthew) March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while female...she a dainty little girl She gets around pretty well sometimes falling over when she gets excited. She eats on her own and uses the litter box 80% of the time....sometimes follows her brother.....She is also a snuggler and sleeps with me... I have to put her on the bed.

(SAFE)14. Serenity: May 2009: Severe Cerebellar Hypoplasia black petite female, she cannot really walk she flops around like a fishy to get around but uses litter box and eats dry food and drinks water on her own. I feed her wet food otherwise she becomes frustrated. This cat is my soul mate in cat she sleeps with me and is the best snuggler when in snuggle mode. When she is in her crazy she is very rambunctious...she knows she is different and is a touch cookie and does not take shit from anyone...if other cats get close to her she will growl to let them know she is the boss

Thank you for any assistance or information
    Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I got an update from someone, kitties #1, 6, 12, 13 and 14 are safe, so 8 still need somewhere to go!

Woops, we were posting at the same time!
    I've Been Frosted

Here's a Facebook link with photos, and under the photos is the rap on each cat!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2091530&type=1

I'll add this to the Contact info in the first message.
    Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    Death thought about it.

SATURDAY MORN. UPDATE ----------Keep Sharing Please! This is Dire!

ALSO!!!! HERE IS THE FACEBOOK ALBUM LINK!!!!! TO SHARE EACH CAT! THE CHARGE GROUP HAS PUT THE PLEA OUT ALSO TO HELP!!!

Album Link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2091530&type=3

Each Cat who needs rescue you can share separately. Those who are now safe is stated on each photo. If does not say safe they need help by tomorrow Midnight! (SUNDAY!)

(Here are descriptions and who is available still who need Rescue or adopters!)

2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties need Rescue ASAP!!!!!
    1 Maine Coon
    1 Grey and White Tuxedo
    1 Black
    1 Black and White Short Hair Petite
    1 Tabby

Bandit (#3 in list above) is now safe!
    Others still need rescue or adoption... PLEASE!!!!!
    Death thought about it.

NEW CONTACT: Amy Kozell with Angels of Animals Rescue please by calling her please as she is the contact now regarding these cats: 973-471-0622.
    Death thought about it.