Thread: Wonderful Willow!!!

Wonderful Willow!!!

You're a beauty Willow! What cute puppy pictures! Wow, you saved your human from a fire as a puppy, good for you! And now you're a therapy dog.
    Sounds like you're a very good girl. Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Willow, it's a pleasure to meet you. WOW! What a pretty girl you are... and I loved the puppy pictures. My fav is the one of you in the basket. I looked closely at the graduating class, saw several dogs, and eventually found you (you're the prettiest ) What a smart dog (pup at the time) you are to notice a fire and bark and let your human know what was happening. No doubt you are a marvelous therapy dog and I'm sure you brighten the days of many people. I hope you and your human have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Wonderful Willow, HERO!

Hi Willow! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a beautiful Golden girl you are, Willow, a beauty with a heart of pure gold! Your pics are beyond heart melting (the basket shot), and your amazing story, an inspiration to us all! Oh, how much you've accomplished in your short 4 years, Willow...from heroically saving your human's life (and perhaps the lives of others!), to selflessly devoting yourself to therapy work, and most importantly, being the most wonderful, the most loving best friend and companion to your person! You've even stolen the hearts of your students, AND the heart of that helpless black Labbie boy on the other side of the fence! (I have a feeling it's he who's doing the digging!) You couldn't be any more perfect if you tried, Willow, and all lucky enough to cross your path, be touched by your love and kindness, are truly blessed!
    Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your beautiful self with us; your heart warming story and so many heart tugging pics! Meeting you has made my day!
    Hope you and your human and all of your adoring friends and fans, are reveling in your well earned day of honor! I'll just get you're being treated to a very special day of pampering!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Willow, our very special hero dog, Dog of the Day!
    P.S...LOVE your graduation shot! That is awesome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willow, you are a WONDERFUL and BRAVE Angel dog

Oh Willow, what a beautiful, clever and brave dog you are! Well done for rescuing your dad from the fire!
    I hope you enjoy being Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Love her name
    She is so beautiful

Really liked the picture of the graduates and their canine companions

Willow

Oh Willow what a beauty you are and a Hero at that. It's a pleasure to see you as the "Dog of the Day", you certainly deserve that Honor. Lots of hugs going your way.

Congratulations on your special day, Willow. You sure were a cute puppy. It sounds like you've grown in to a wonderful dog also.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Wonderful Willow, what a darling puppy you were and what a beautiful lady you are! And brave, too! I hope you have had a very fun, love-filled day as Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678