Thread: Max!!!

Max!!!

Oh my gosh Max, you're just too adorable!!! What a beautiful color you are. I love the video of you playing with your big ball!
    Congrats on being POTD! I know you'll be having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

inspiration by Max

I think more horse and pony owners should try giving them big bouncy balls to play with! Max is having a great time. This could be a whole new trend.

Marvelous, adorable Max!

Hi Max in beautiful Bavaria! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    How beautiful, how precious are YOU, Max! I simply adore ponies, and if I could wish up the perfect one, it would be you! Just how do you pack so much personality and heart into that mini frame? I can't imagine a more idyllic life for a pony, and how deserving you are, Max! The joyfulness you're experiencing pushing around that BIG, green ball has me smiling from ear to ear! Living out your days in beautiful Bavaria, being so loved by your human, with a best 4 legged friend in your beloved Saliya...what more could a pony ask for! No wonder you capture the hearts of all who know you, Max, including the little kids! But luckiest of all is your person, having known your love and friendship these many years, since you both were little ones, and I hope for you and her/him, many, many MORE wonderful years together! You're a treasure, Max, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and Saliya and your proud person are all enjoying a very special "Pet of the Day" celebration!
    Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Max, and to Saliya, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved loved loved your video!!! I am still smiling!!! What a treat!!! Just the thing I needed to brighten up my cold gloomy day. I think you are the only ball playing pony I've ever met!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You are a treasure for sure.

Congratulatons, sweet Max, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved watching the video of you playing with the ball! Priceless. I'm so happy that your owner shared your pictures and story with us. I'm going to share your video with some of my friends as well. Congratulations on your special day, and thanks for making me smile.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Max

Oh Max,
    That is just the cutest thing I have ever seen a horse do. What an adorable, smart, playful sweetheart. I will always remember you with a smile. Kisses on that nose.