Thread: emily

Blog Entries

emily

you are a very beautiful black cat.. your very pretty.. pat
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Oh, dearest Emily, what a gorgeous ebony girl you are, with your sleek black fur with brown highlights and your beautiful green eyes! Your Purrrson loves you very much, and you love him/her very much too. You have your favorite game that you love to play together, and you know just what to say when you want something to eat!

Congratulations, darling Emily, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite game and loads of tasty treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats, beautiful Emily, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Emily

I love your colors, with that red coming through in the sun. Happy COTD to you today.

You are quite an unique Cat Emily you have a black head and tortoise shell markings on your body and you are quite stunning and beauteous.
    We Found Hotel Cats are a bit jealous that you can roam outside we are not in as good a place as you and are stuck inside.

We love you Elegant Emily just growing into being a full fledged Cat!!
    We pray that we see more of you as you grow into a lovely Lady!

Pouncer Angel Pouncer& Roccalno Angel are starting their Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of Love for You Emily Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Great New Cat of the Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a beautiful kitty Emily! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a stunning and beautiful girl! It almost looks like a tortoiseshell - or "tortie" - undercoat shining in the sun. You are sweeter than any "torte"!

You are so smart, Emily, and very loving and loved! Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Darling Emily!

Well hello there Emily in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a stunning, ebony beauty you are Emily! The contrast of your HUGE, sparkling green eyes against your sleek, black coat is breathtaking, and it's clear you're as beautiful on the inside as out! Your human loves you so very much, Emily, and oh yes, I have no doubt you love her/him back every bit as much! What wonderful memories you two will be making over the years to come, ones to cherish for a lifetime! How lucky you are to have one another, best friends forever!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, gorgeous girl! I have no doubt your human will be making it a very special one for sure! (Love to know what your secret game is!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Emily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emily what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your sweet face and gorgeous green eyes made me smile!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Emily, for being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily, what a beautiful kitty girl you are! You have such a sweet face, your pretty green eyes and your black and brown fur! How wonderful that you and your special person have your very own game to share! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678