Thread: Nitro!!!

Nitro!!!

You're a gorgeous boy Nitro!!! It sounds like you're special to your human, as it should be. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Nitro, you are quite the handsome fellow, and very much loved! Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Nitro

What a handsome dog you are Nitro, it's a pleasure to see you as Today's Dog of The Day. Congratulations.
    Jackie

Stunning Nitro!

Hi Nitro! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a stunning Husky you are, sweetheart, just gorgeous! Love that photo of you looking so wistful, those beautiful blue eyes of yours gazing out over that beautiful blue sea! And oh, your puppy pic is beyond precious! My Cody was a Husky x GSD and had the same amazing azure blue eyes, and I'm sure yours are as mesmerizing in person as hers were!

How very loved you are, Nitro, loved so completely, unconditionally, just as it should be! Your person knew from the very first day, the first minute she laid eyes on your precious little self that you were one extra special pup, the one for her/him! And what an amazing bond you two have forged over the past 5 years, a bond of love and trust that will last forever! How very, very lucky your person is, having a furry soul mate, a loyal and loving best friend, a "miracle with paws" in you, Nitro! You're one in a million, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign!

Thanks for brightening my cold, dark day with your heart warming story and lovely photos, beautiful boy! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Sending you bunches of love, hugs and kisses from the U.S.A., beautiful Nitro!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Husky Boy !

Nitro you are beautiful !

What a stunning Boy.

Much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Oh gorgeous Nitro! What beautiful blue eyes you have! You were an adorable puppy and now you are a most handsome big guy and beloved family member! I am sending you even more bunches of love and hugs! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678