Thread: Trudi!!!

Trudi!!!

You're a beauty Trudi!!! It's beautiful where you live too! Such nice pictures of you. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a fun day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Trudi in Italy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very beautiful dog as is the countryside where you are photographed. Just look at that hillside, house, and mountains in the distance--lovely. I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much. I hope all of you have many happy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 02-28-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Beautiful Trudi!

Hi Trudi in Italy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a beautiful, simply precious girl you are, Trudi! You're giving me puppy pangs! We here in America love Bernese/Swiss Mountain dogs as well (though we don't see them often enough), but I had no idea your breed is all but the national mascot of Italy! As your human mentioned, you kids are beloved worldwide for your beautiful coloring, your long, flowing coats and your expressive brown eyes! But your outer beauty pales in comparison to your inner beauty, which is really saying something! You're pure joyfulness and love all wrapped up in a furry coat, Trudi, and your human so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Trudi! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute your wonderful life (especially your puppyhood!)
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Trudi!
    P.S...The scenery surrounding you in your photos is breathtaking...so fitting a girl as beautiful as you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Trudi,

It is a great pleasure to meet you & read about you today.Wow, you are a beautiful girl and sounds
    like you are much loved by your people. It would be wonderful to go for walks with you in such
    a beautiful countryside. I'll bet you love it too. Congratulations on being our very special and
    most deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, Trudi, you are absolutely beautiful with your white, brown and black coat! I can tell from your bio just how much you are loved What a wonderful setting for enjoying walks too! Please have your person give you a big hug for me, because I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678