Thread: Purrfect Pushkin

Hybrid View

Purrfect Pushkin

Pushkin, I never thought what a nice cat name the Russian poet's name makes - and for a Russian blue it is just purrfect. I cannot understand how your former owner could just abandon you and let you roam the streets because you are not only as handsome as a movie star and as cute as a button but you also have the sweetest personality. I am glad you found your real family now.
    Enjoy a day of play, treats and cuddles- kisses and congratulations to you

Oh, dearest Pushkin, what a beautiful, sweet Russian blue you are, and what a fine home you have now! You have a wonderful Purrrson who adopted you after you'd been abandoned on the street, then gave you the time and love to heal and relax and adjust to your new home. Now you are full of energy and devotion, playing with your Purrrson's socks and nursing him/her though illness. You two are clearly each other's BFF (Best Friend Forever)!

Congratulations, darling Pushkin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and toys, maybe even some new socks to play with .

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Pushkin, you're gorgeous! I love blue kittys! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

There is no excuse for taking in an animal and then letting them loose on the street the least that your former guardian could have done wsa to take you into a shelter Pushkin where you would have a good chance at your young age of finding your furrever home and not be exposed to the dangers and illness which can be out there and has claimed many former Pets.

Thank God Pushkin you found you home and your place in the sun. I know that Our Awesome Angels love visiting Belgrade with all those castles and palaces to see and now they can all come and visit you!!!

All we Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending our best wishes to our Fellow Second Chance Cat and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Is Coming for Pushkin Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our New Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pushkin

How could anyone just abandon you in the street? What a gorgeous guy you are, and I am so happy your current owner is so good to you. I love all your photos, but that second one made me laugh out loud here at work! Happy happy COTD to such a handsome boy!

Pushkin what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures!!! The one of your gorgeous eyes peeking at us over the cover made me laugh. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. I am so glad you have a wonderful home and loving family now. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Pushkin, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~