Thread: Pretty Princess!!!

Pretty Princess!!!

Aww Princess, you're such a cutie! What a good 'job' you have found for yourself, partys every weekend!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Princess, it's a pleasure to meet you. From the photo I think there are three princesses--you and two adorable little girls. I really enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. Princess, it sounds as if you are a very sweet patient smart mini horse and I am so glad you have a good home and are cared for and loved. I guess you know you are a very pretty horse. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

You are indeed a pretty princess, getting so much pampering just as you deserve! And what a lush mane and tail you have to offer the budding stylists that adore you. Hope you have a fun POTD celebration complete with cake and blue icing . . . that pic is so !
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Party Princess!

Uh oh...MAJOR cuteness alert warning!
    Oh Princess, how adorable are YOU! Every time I need a smile, say, over the next umm, 10 years, I'm coming back to your photo-spread! (That shot of you with the icing all over your face was the best!) What lucky kids, having a party princess as special as you as the theme for their birthday parties! (I think I see a bit of their handiwork in one of the photos...your braided mane!) But as your mom says, those parties, though "work," aren't without perks, as we can see from that blue icing on your face! Oh Princess, how lucky your family is, having a beautiful, delightful, loving best friend in you...you're the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope today you're treated to a very special party of your OWN, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all sorts of fun "stuff," including treats of course!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Princess you are a beauty for sure!!!

It sounds like you have lots of fun and so do the children who meet you. I admit, I found myself grinning back at your 'horse laugh' pics. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a beautiful pony!

So cute!

Hi, Princess! What a cute picture of you with your two young humans! I agree with kaycountrygal - three princesses!

I agree with what everyone else has already written and I want to add one thing more - what a wonderful lesson you are teaching children about how to show love and care to a horse! Maybe one of the kids who brushed you will some day care for another horse somewhere. Or another animal, not necessarily a horse. You are starting the kids out right, Princess! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678