PLEASE SHARE! PLEASE POST TO FACEBOOK!!!!

This little girl has a huge heart and is so full of life. Its not her fault she has no use of her back legs nor her bladder but with her wheels and diapers, she's good to go.

Can ANYONE HELP???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky_1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	56065 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky_en_ruedas.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	56066

I found Lucky (we named her Lucky) on the side of the road. We thought she had been run over by a car, but we found out by our Vet that she probably had been paralyzed some time ago and the likelihood of her walking again were slim. My vet gave her some shots and kept her 4 days, but Lucky did not respond well to the treatment.

She is an adorable and sweet dog. I believe she may have been abandoned by her owners. She is comfortable in a home setting and is a joy to have around. My problem is that I live in a small apartment and caring for her is difficult as she has no control over her bladder. Her bowel movements may be more trainable and it will be easy to care for her if she is in a home with a garden. She is otherwise an easy-to-care-for dog. I would keep her with me without a doubt if I had a backyard, balcony small patio.

I hope to find her a home because she really is so full of life. I hate the alternative. I hope you can help me. I have attached some pictures of her in our improvised and yet to be perfected wheelchair!

Thank you so much for your help in getting the word out about Lucky!

--
Maribel London

619-816-8076