Thread: Barkley!!!

Hybrid View

Barkley!!!

What a handsome boy you are Barkley!!! It sounds like you found a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Barkley

Barkley what a handsome dog you are and it sounds like you found the perfect family for you. It's so nice to be loved whether it be a dog or a human. Congratulations for being the handsome Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

Hi Barkley, What a handsome dog you are! I'm so glad you have a good home where you are cared for and loved. You look like a happy sweet fella and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Barkley!

Oh, be still my heart! What a beautiful boy you are, Barkley! A girl could get lost in those big, brown eyes!
    What an treat it is, having a doggie as special as you as our most deserving Dog of the Day! No doubting your "Chow side" with that blue tongue, which just happens to match your stylin' scarf! We're so grateful to your family for choosing rescue, for choosing YOU, giving such a deserving pup a chance at happiness, a wonderful new life! It's hard to imagine your smiling, gorgeous, healthy self all flea bitten and malnourished, your beautiful coat ragged! But oh, those horrible days, eking out a life on the streets, scavenging for food, are but a distant memory, and just look at you now! All it took was a little time, good food, and lots of love for your true beautiful self, your precious spirit to shine through! What a wonderful best friend and loving companion your people have in you, Barkley, and I wish for you all many, many more happy years of shared loved and devoted companionship!
    Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Barkley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Barkley,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome fella. Hard to imagine that you were once a poor
    street pup with no one to care for you. Just look at you now. A beautiful dog with
    beautiful coloring & gorgeous brown eyes. Happy DOG OF THE DAY sweet boy.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs and kisses.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Smiling Boy !

What a wonderful smile !!

A much loved Boy who came to rescue you !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/