Thread: Zoee hurt her nose. Update #15

Hybrid View

Zoee hurt her nose. Update #15

Yesterday Zoee had been outside and when she came back in I noticed her nose was cut. I guess there is nothing I can really do for it, since anything I put on it she will just lick off. And her licking it will help it heal best anyway. She is not excessively licking it either, so that's good. But I just have a feeling it is going to leave an ugly scar on her nose. I'm so sad.
    The other thing is I have no clue how she did this. I know there was a dog on the other side of the fence that she was barking at. So I'm guessing she jabbed it on the fence or a plant/bush of some sort.

Ok, the picture is ginormous when I previewed it. But I'm going to post it and see if it works.
    Well, it's not as big as it was, but it's still huge. So sorry! Have a Zoee nose in your face!
    Ok, so now it's a clickable thumbnail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter 2013 066.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	56055
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 05-30-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awww, sweety! I hope the spot heals very quickly! I'll take a Zoee nose in my face any time *kiss*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww, a kiss on the noggin for you, Zoee, now feel better soon!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks guys! Funny thing is......it doesn't even seem to bother her at all. I think it's bothering me more than it is her.
    I will gladly deliver the love.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aww - poor little (????) nosie. Feel better fast, Zoee. Now just keep it out of places that it doesn't belong!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Aww, poor pup!
    Hugs to Zoee!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Aww - poor little (????) nosie. Feel better fast, Zoee. Now just keep it out of places that it doesn't belong!
    Well, she must not have heard you. I just got home and it is worse. There is another bad spot right next to the first one. I have no idea what she is doing this on. She's been in this backyard for 8 years now.
    I guess I have to follow her out and watch her and see if she scraps it again? I don't want her to scrape it AGAIN!

I want to cry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter 2013a.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	56064