Thread: Zoee hurt her nose. Update #15

Threaded View

Zoee hurt her nose. Update #15

Yesterday Zoee had been outside and when she came back in I noticed her nose was cut. I guess there is nothing I can really do for it, since anything I put on it she will just lick off. And her licking it will help it heal best anyway. She is not excessively licking it either, so that's good. But I just have a feeling it is going to leave an ugly scar on her nose. I'm so sad.
    The other thing is I have no clue how she did this. I know there was a dog on the other side of the fence that she was barking at. So I'm guessing she jabbed it on the fence or a plant/bush of some sort.

Ok, the picture is ginormous when I previewed it. But I'm going to post it and see if it works.
    Well, it's not as big as it was, but it's still huge. So sorry! Have a Zoee nose in your face!
    Ok, so now it's a clickable thumbnail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter 2013 066.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	56055
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 05-30-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)