Thread: McMINNVILLE, TN: MAYDAY! Wobbles is urgent and needs rescue or adopter ASAP!!!! CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA WE THINK!!!

McMINNVILLE, TN: MAYDAY! Wobbles is urgent and needs rescue or adopter ASAP!!!! CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA WE THINK!!!

CONTACT: Please call Jamie if you can help: 931-409-2195 Mr.Wobbles is at Warren County Animal Control McMinnville Tn PLEASE SHARE!

URGENT! THIS IS THE PLEA FROM A VOLUNTEER BUT WE ARE THINKING MAYBE CH but not certain of course! Can someone give this poor kitty a chance please!
    LooKs like he is making muffins in the cage!

Name:  Tennessee_CH_Kitty_Wobbles!!!!.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  80.4 KB

Mr. Wobbles needs immediate help! Wobbles appears to have neurological problems...Our vet does not have the equipment needed to diagnose Wobbles...He needs a cat scan/MRI...seriously...Mr. Wobbles was turned into AC....the person said she heard cats fighting and when she went out she found this kitty could not walk...

Mr. Wobbles has been x-rayed and given a shot of steroids...this helped ...a little but he is still having problems...Is there a vet tech, vet or someone who will adopt or rescue this sweet boy...even though it is a bit hard for him to "pitter patter'' he does it and is such a sweet loving boy! They do not want to PUT HIM DOWN without giving him a chance!!!! Please share to help Mr. Wobbles! Please consider this post URGENT!

Please call Jamie if you can help: 931-409-2195 Mr.Wobbles is at Warren County Animal Control McMinnville TN
    PLEASE SHARE!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am very close to McMinnville. I sent a message to a local rescue group. I hope they can find a way to help.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Thank you, Moesha. I hope they can find a way to help too or can pass the word along to others who might be able to.

God bless,
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery